LEAN IT UP! (Memorial Day 2015 Challenge)

Options

Replies

• kaihaggerty
    kaihaggerty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I need this kind of motivation!
  • Simbaby09
    Simbaby09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @MrsR13, so true, we could be weight loss accountability twins lol
    @lycheenmango - Thanks, is it ok I tweaked the spreadsheet a bit so we can easily calculate the Total loss ? (don't wanna say gain, hope nobody will ;) ) .
    To calculate that, everyone just needs to update two columns, the marching week weigh in column and then same figure on current weight column .
    Thanks again for setting this up. good luck to us all
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm a slow and steady type loser... hope to be down 12ish more lbs by end date... I don't think it will be easy... but I love challenges! A challenge with my friends is how I got this far :D
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I joined too the party too. Hoping some extra motivation will help me get down to my goal! Thanks for setting this up!

I'm at 159 and my goal is to hit 145...but I'll be pretty happy to get below 150 too.
  • lycheenmango
    lycheenmango Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    @Simbaby09‌ - thanks for doing that! great idea :)

@HollandOats‌ - I am a slow loser too but yeah want to lose about 10 pounds by May end! Good luck to you!

@unhgoose‌ - Good luck :)
  • bgonzrod
    bgonzrod Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if it's not too late? SW 157.5, GW 145 for Memorial day weekend.
  • lycheenmango
    Options
    @bgonzrod‌ - Sure! Just add your details to the spreadsheet!
  • lycheenmango
    Options
    Friendly reminder to all ... tomorrow is our weekly check-in :)
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    zz
    Friendly reminder to all ... tomorrow is our weekly check-in :)
    shoot already? wow! :)
    Thanks for the reminder!
  • Simbaby09
    Simbaby09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Arise and shine guys, weigh in day!!! I know its still early for our USA buddies, am in the UK and my weight is already updated,boy am I glad with the result :D . Good luck all.
  • Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
  • snorklr
    snorklr Posts: 28
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Would love to get in on this. Can see the spreadsheet but not edit.
    CW 166 on 3/20 GW 5/25 151
  • unhgoose
    unhgoose Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    ha, well I'm not off to a good start- 159.6 which is up about half a lb. But I've been good this week so I'm pretty sure I've just got some water weight hanging on from high sodium corn beef and cabbage I had a few times this week.

I need to get back into the habit of working out every morning too. I've fallen off the wagon since daylight savings. For me to exercise I need to get up by 5:30 so I really need to stop hitting the snooze.
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    166.2, down 0.6 lbs! I'm really excited about this because I was up about 2 lbs earlier in the week.

I can't edit the spreadsheet either.
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    up 2 from TOM bloat, not mad but still annoying to have that crampy grumpy feeling.
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    A little late... but I'm in!
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'd really love to lean out a few pounds before I see my relatives again at a wedding this summer (I was my chubbiest ever last time I saw them) so I could use all the motivation I can get.
  • lycheenmango
    Options
    Lost 0.4 pounds this week :) Glad that I lost something considering I didn't work out much because of the apartment move!

For those who are unable to edit the spreadsheet, I would say just add your stats here on the forum for all to see. Basically include - Start weight, goal weight for Memorial Day, weight on each Friday, total lost since the day you started this challenge :)
  • lycheenmango
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Spreadsheet or no spreadsheet, we all should be able to motivate each other to become a healthy and leaner self by summer.

I keep reminding myself that I need to achieve my goals this summer, no more postponing. I just want to be leaner and healthier in a reasonable timeframe and get into maintenance mode.

All my life I have just planned/worried/thought about losing weight, this year I want to start planning/thinking about just maintaining (once I have achieved my goal weight by summer) :)
  • lycheenmango
    Options
    Also for everyone who did not lose as much or gained a little this week... DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED! We have 9 more check-ins to go! So no relapsing into old habits!