Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• Kimo159
    Kimo159 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    was 318 in the pic before, and only managed 103lbs loss so far :neutral_face: awesome progress with everyone else though, definitely motivating!!! nigq6y1sjpeb.jpg

You look great!! Congrats!
  • TheSwoleMinister
    TheSwoleMinister Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    4roch2zqizwy.jpg
    7iom1uzd232v.jpg

30 pounds lost, 2 years. I feel great!!
  • anjalinoniemehta
    anjalinoniemehta Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Amazing results everybody. Really love going over your success stories.They are truly inspirational and keep me motivated. High five to you all!!
  • kiki38014
    kiki38014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    gcwyqk59fhni.jpg

Before: 252 lbs
    Now: 169

Still have 30 more to go, but I'm getting there! First 50 lbs. simply came from eating less and giving up soda. Now I use MFP to watch cals, but also do FitnessBlender videos 6x week, along with running 3x per week. I am so happy to be able to run again! Haven't been able to do that since freshman year of high school.

And you guys are all amazing, I can't even believe some of the transformations!
  • kiki38014
    kiki38014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    was 318 in the pic before, and only managed 103lbs loss so far :neutral_face: awesome progress with everyone else though, definitely motivating!!! nigq6y1sjpeb.jpg

That is fantastic progress. Nothing to be :| about. Not even anything to be :) about because I think you should be :D

Agree! That is amazing progress!
  • hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Kudos to EVERYONE in this thread! You all have done an incredible job!!!!! VERY inspirational, to say the least!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    SuccessStory_zps6df63dde.png
  • AnxiousPenman
    AnxiousPenman Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started at 250 in March 2014. Got down to 190 by October. Put on a little weight over the holidays, the end of my wife's pregnancy and first 2 months of my daughter's life. Found myself at 205 on March 2nd this year. Decided to get back into tracking to lose that baby weight. And by the 20th, was at 195. My goal is 180.

Here's a picture of me from the start, at 250, or my "Pre-Baby" weight ... and me now, at my current "Post-Baby" weight.

3o97sx7yup2p.gif
  • haymadscaro
    haymadscaro Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    kshadows wrote: »
    3oz95pnn6fbf.jpg
    t87rmma7nwl1.jpg

7cc2zyhybzqf.jpg
    a5xkrkf6oo47.jpg

Before: 183
    Current: 135

Calorie deficit and some heavy lifting. About 10ish pounds to go!

You look amazing!!! If you don't mind me asking, how long did this take you? Thank you (:

• Kelll12123
    Kelll12123 Posts: 212 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    166 lbs in the first picture at the end of June. I started at 174 but didn't get a picture. The last picture was taken a couple weeks ago and I'm 126ish lbs! Still working on toning.

pqly9g7ijs03.jpg
  • AngelaAwesome97
    AngelaAwesome97 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    lewispwest wrote: »
    Exactly a year apart these two:
    tXV3r3Ml.jpg5F3cwSFl.jpg

AHHH you have the stephen amell t shirt!!!!!! B)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    Hi, here's mine, not sure how motivational it will be since I'm not at goal yet and just treading water at this point.
    Before is somewhere north of 400 pounds (my scale only went that far), the during is somewhere around 200 pounds4kl4ge07bpth.jpg
    You are an inspiration!! You look wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Down 83lbs so far.. pics are at 82 down.

ycdnm4qpisjx.jpg

ttb994l5p1zp.jpg
    Great job. You look great!!

• sugarpuff29
    sugarpuff29 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Why do u act like 103lb lose is nothing, that's 7 stone the weight of a teenager which in my eyes is a bloody brilliant achievement well done
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    This is me at 465.9lbs and then at 215.9 :) I am still in progress and currently at 204lbs

2elv7ua.png
  • maggierenee88
    maggierenee88 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    This is me at 465.9lbs and then at 215.9 :) I am still in progress and currently at 204lbs

2elv7ua.png

You look beautiful!
  • emmawilliamson1985
    emmawilliamson1985 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    24mthr5.jpg
  • cazpom37
    cazpom37 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    amazing transformations! you all look so great :)
  • FitHappyGrrrl
    FitHappyGrrrl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Rockin2014 wrote: »
    My health journey started on 1/1/14. I'm 5'4" and my ultimate goal is to weigh between 120-125 lbs. I workout 5-6 times a week doing boot camp & circuit training, as well as doing double workouts 2-3 times a week with 5K runs. I log in MFP religiously everyday and maintain healthy eating habits. But I enjoy a treat meal once a week! Water and green tea are my top beverages. I've wiped out alcohol almost completely.

I'm almost there and I'm not giving up!!! If I can do this, you can too! :D

My fitspiration blog:
    http://fithappygrrrl.tumblr.com

j4umfmxgd0cc.jpg

Wow! You're my inspiration. You look amazing. I am 5'4" too. My highest weight was 207lbs, I started logging here 3 weeks ago at a SW of 196lbs. I am now down to 188lbs and DREAM of getting under 150lbs.

Thank you! Take it day by day and don't beat up yourself if you slip. You WILL get there!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!