Onderland how close are you

Options

Replies

• BellaGettinFit
    BellaGettinFit Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm so close I can taste it. I started at 235. I'm 226 now.
  • Que3nC
    Que3nC Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    about 10ish lbs to go (I try not to weigh too often so im not positive on that). Congrats to everyone on another step further to their goals!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    After a few weeks, I bet alot of you have crossed over to onderland, there were several so close. Who has recently reached onderland, twotersville or into the three hundreds?
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    23 pounds away from Onederland...and I can't wait to get there!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Mrsmay keep doing what you have been doing and hopefully in just a few months you'll get there. Good luck.
  • sandyskw1967
    sandyskw1967 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    35 to go to onderland.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    When I started last Feb 2014, I was 234, I reached it in 7 1/2 months and I was going slow all summer. Good luck hopefully you'll be there soon.
  • lindaloo1213
    lindaloo1213 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    20# to go!! So excited to be that close finally! I got this!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Great job Lindalou, you will be so pleased to cross that milestone. Good luck,
  • sandcastlesinfl
    sandcastlesinfl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to get under 200 and I still have a couple of pounds left to get there, it seems like I should have been there , but it will come. Where are you?

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    29 pounds to go! SOO close. It's getting exciting. I haven't been this close to Onederland since … shoot? Middle school, maybe?
  • D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I'm back there as of today! I had lost 35 pounds, gained back ten and now have taken 4 of those off. I'm back and feeling motivated!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Cincy-29lbs to go, it will be so great for you when you get down to your middle school weight, that does sound exciting, stay motivated, your doing wonderful.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Dsquare-so happy for you, and your weightloss, glad you are back and feeling motivated, welcome back to onderland.
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I love reading back through these, and thought I might be able to add some inspiration for people still aiming for onederland. I posted in this thread on October 14, having finally crossed over to 199. Its a milestone I'll never forget. But I tell you, it keeps getting better! I weighed in today down another 21 lbs from that. Keep it up ladies and gents. You can do it!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    45 pounds to go, but I started at 325, which means I am much closer to 200 than my starting weight!! Slow & steady, I'll get there :)
  • brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    amcook4 wrote: »
    45 pounds to go, but I started at 325, which means I am much closer to 200 than my starting weight!! Slow & steady, I'll get there :)

Woohoo. I bet you still remember crossing into the 2s though. Great job!!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Brightsideofpink-I remember you, glad you like this thread, it has been very motivational to me, 21more pounds thats great. I am down 18 lbs more, I am so happy for your loss, we are pretty close in our weight, how tall are you.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Amcook4-congratulations on your amazing weightloss, sounds like you are on your way to onderland, and with your attitude I'm sure it wont be to long, good luck.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    There seems to be a new group of people on fitness pal, that have recently joined a group I'm in, who has recently crossed over to onderland or twoterville, or into the three hundreds, share your accomplishment.