Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100 + pounds to lose anyone?

1212223242527»

Replies

• alicesdaddy
    alicesdaddy Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2015
    I have 175 left to lose, but have already lost 150. I sent you a friends request - everyone else is welcome to add me, too. Would love all the extra support I could get.
  • Ellis1016
    Ellis1016 Posts: 13 Member
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

Yes, I have about 140 pounds to lose. Any encouragement and motivation would be helpful.
  • Q2Power
    Q2Power Posts: 11 Member
    I would love to be an encouragement to others and could use some encouragement myself!
  • denbleyker63
    denbleyker63 Posts: 1 Member
    Just joined and would love to be added. I have about 100 pounds to lose also
  • ready2lose2
    ready2lose2 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me. I have a lot to lose too. :)
  • I just joined today. I'm not even sure what my exact weight really is! I'm around 280 and would love to get down to 150. I would love to have friends and support to help me get fit. Anyone can friend me!!!

• omegantx
    omegantx Posts: 1 Member
    I've been a member of mfp for a while, but never got around to the "tomorrow" that I was actually going to start taking my health seriously. Tomorrow has finally arrived! I have over 100 lbs to lose, but hope to chip away at it with smaller goals. Please add me as a friend and help me stay motivated. I'll try to do the same!
  • taylorizal
    taylorizal Posts: 25 Member
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well. 360 is my heaviest weight, joined MFP at 350, down to 293 almost a year later. Still have a lot to go to get to my goal weight of 140, but I'm making huge amounts of progress every single day.
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    I have over 180 to lose.
  • lemieeri357
    lemieeri357 Posts: 1 Member
    I've got a lot to lose as well. Anyone is free to add me, I would like to share with others in a similar situation
  • I have 75lbs. to lose .I truly want to support each other .I know I need help.Please add me
  • i have 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • I need help and motivation with losing 80 pounds and advice on cutting down on sweets