100 + pounds to lose anyone?

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• alicesdaddy
    alicesdaddy Posts: 9 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have 175 left to lose, but have already lost 150. I sent you a friends request - everyone else is welcome to add me, too. Would love all the extra support I could get.
  • Ellis1016
    Ellis1016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose. Anyone wanna take this journey with me?

Yes, I have about 140 pounds to lose. Any encouragement and motivation would be helpful.
  • Q2Power
    Q2Power Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would love to be an encouragement to others and could use some encouragement myself!
  • denbleyker63
    denbleyker63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joined and would love to be added. I have about 100 pounds to lose also
  • ready2lose2
    ready2lose2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have a lot to lose too. :)
  • arwenevenstar4444
    Options
    I just joined today. I'm not even sure what my exact weight really is! I'm around 280 and would love to get down to 150. I would love to have friends and support to help me get fit. Anyone can friend me!!!

• omegantx
    omegantx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of mfp for a while, but never got around to the "tomorrow" that I was actually going to start taking my health seriously. Tomorrow has finally arrived! I have over 100 lbs to lose, but hope to chip away at it with smaller goals. Please add me as a friend and help me stay motivated. I'll try to do the same!
  • taylorizal
    taylorizal Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me as well. 360 is my heaviest weight, joined MFP at 350, down to 293 almost a year later. Still have a lot to go to get to my goal weight of 140, but I'm making huge amounts of progress every single day.
  • isabele123
    isabele123 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I have over 180 to lose.
  • lemieeri357
    lemieeri357 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've got a lot to lose as well. Anyone is free to add me, I would like to share with others in a similar situation
  • AllRightyNow
    Options
    I have 75lbs. to lose .I truly want to support each other .I know I need help.Please add me
  • pinkchiochio
    Options
    i have 80 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. :)
  • motherriddle2332
    Options
    I need help and motivation with losing 80 pounds and advice on cutting down on sweets