Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• leilahdow
    leilahdow Posts: 2 Member
    My name is Leilah, I'm 29 and I really could use some motivation. Its been a while since I've used this app. It helped me greatly when I used it last year and I was a few pounds off of my goal weight. Since then been having health issues on and off so exercising was the last thing on my mind. I really would like to get back on track and reach my goal weight, and tone up. Feel free to add me so we can help motivate one another. Thanks.
  • ldhudsonjr
    ldhudsonjr Posts: 31 Member
    Hey guys. Have almost 100 pounds to lose so I'll be here a while. Looking for people to help keep me motivated, also interested in helping others do the same. Hit me up
  • add away folks! :)
  • antkhamp
    antkhamp Posts: 4
    Anyone in the UK that does or has done he Ketogenic diet or the Newcastle plan? Please add me if you have xx
  • markjbruns
    markjbruns Posts: 11 Member
    In like Flynn
  • pipsqueak1990
    pipsqueak1990 Posts: 791 Member
    Feel free to add me... No creeps..

Always looking for advice and support :)

I tend to log most days although I do sometimes lag at the weekends ......
  • robjenga
    robjenga Posts: 175 Member
    Add me! No creeps as stated in the post above. Well...a lil creepy is ok...who am I kiddin'...creeps are welcome. I am an equal-opportunity motivator.
  • fressita214
    fressita214 Posts: 74 Member
    You can add me too!! Together we can lose the weight and get fit!!!
  • Always looking for new friends for motivation! Feel free to add me :)
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited March 2015
    Just waiting in line for my fre MFP T-Shirt dont mind me...new interactive friends are great
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    I'd love more friends - feel free to add me. On here as much as possible :) Student children's nurse
  • I'm new here :) not really sure what I'm doing! I'd like to get inspiration from everyone on here
  • tricialin
    tricialin Posts: 3 Member
    I'm a great motivator and believe in consistency, discipline, and being kind to yourself!
  • XxNataleighXx
    XxNataleighXx Posts: 46 Member
    I can defiantly do with more support! I'm fairly new to MFP. Encouragement is always a good thing :) feel free to add xx
  • sshultz
    sshultz Posts: 27 Member
    I've been using MFP for years but just becoming active in the community. Feel free to add me
  • APRILMAE60
    APRILMAE60 Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me, I need some ore motivation.
  • IronLogan30
    IronLogan30 Posts: 5 Member
    had to create a new profile, could use some more friends! please if you like send me a friend request!!
  • ubn2noz1
    ubn2noz1 Posts: 7 Member
    edited March 2015
    Me too love this site. I have been on for many years, lost 130 pounds. Loving life. Friends are a great support.
  • I'm new to this and don't know how to add friends but please feel free to add me. I need help with motivation! X
  • lauraturburville203
    lauraturburville203 Posts: 77 Member
    Hi all. Log daily, update news feed daily. MFP is friggin awesome! wouldn't know where I would be without it. Down 20lbs and still going..feel free to add :)