EEK - 142 lbs down! I can't believe I'm showing anyone these

Options

Replies

• Felicia71
    Felicia71 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You should be very proud of yourself! I'll send you a friend request
  • KTalada
    KTalada Posts: 47
    Options
    Thank you SO much for sharing these pics! It took a lot of guts for you to post them here! You look absolutely AMAZING & are such an inspiration to us all who are struggling at the beginning of our journey. Just recently I finally feel like I am "getting it" and can do this for myself & for my family. :bigsmile:

Thanks again! :flowerforyou:
  • kayleeblue
    kayleeblue Posts: 273
    Options
    WOW !Great Job! Keep up the good work..Hope I can see results like that. Add me if you would like.
  • suzitkd
    suzitkd Posts: 110
    Options
    Wow , what an inspiration you are to us all! You look so happy and so pretty!
  • beautylovetruth
    beautylovetruth Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Definitely an inspiration to everyone here!! Congratulations on sticking with it and producing such amazing results. You look absolutely stunning now and I can see in your face that you are VERY VERY HAPPY to be where you are right now!

Feel free to add me :)
  • lynnstar_lynnstar
    lynnstar_lynnstar Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so amazing, a big congrats!! Thank you so much for sharing the pics with us. Your story is very inspirational and a great motivator. (....logs off and runs to the gym....)
  • eddiebrownIII
    Options
    Wow you look fabulous! Bravo Bravo!!
  • want_to_be_skinny
    Options
    WOW.. great job!!! very inspirational
  • allimax2002
    allimax2002 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    wow!! good work!!
  • ljglivingfree
    ljglivingfree Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!! You look AMAZING!! Thank you so much for sharing your photos! I just joined and put up a message requesting support and these photos have completely motivatied me already. WOW!! My problem is that I will eat healthy for a few days then get frustrated and totally "blow it" I don't stick with it. I'm hoping this site will help me. Thanks again! Lynn
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your smile says it all! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • progressisbeautiful
    progressisbeautiful Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome! So much to be proud of. The no excuses was my turning point too. I had been thinking about doing the menu planning and exercise regime for over a year. Then all of a sudden one afternoon, I decided, today is the day. I planned my menu for the next four days, signed up for this site, laid out my exercise regime in 2.5 hours. Now, what in the world took me so long? Day two now. One day I'll be like you! Progress is a beautiful thing. Gotta get some.
  • mousumi30
    mousumi30 Posts: 52
    Options
    amazing! you are an inspiration all over the world. i have no doubt now, i have to do it too, you are looking so good:flowerforyou:
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    You look fantabulous!!!! Rockin Sockin Robot Cool!!!! What an inspiration!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Oh that is super! What an inspiration!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Irene8509
    Irene8509 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • dustyhockeymom
    dustyhockeymom Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! That is some of the largest weight loss I have seen in my time on MFP. You look wonderful!
  • gloriaandison
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing-way to go!!! You look fantastic, and I am willing to bet you feel the same way-what an inspiration you are!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!