200 plus crowd

Options

Replies

• julieager75
    julieager75 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Started back again last week at 241, now at 239. Trying to slowly make some changes and just start logging and getting back into normal exercise. Feel free to add me. I need this to stick this time and stop yo-yoing.
  • techreyes
    techreyes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I am 265 right now started at 300.
  • betsysjl
    betsysjl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    There is a group called #TeamGetOutOfThe200s!
    I belong to this group and it is very helpful!
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and currently 207 lbs. I am not new to losing weight successfully. My highest was 227 in Nov of 2007 when I started WW online that time. I lost 75 lbs and got down to 152. I am 5'9 and was in my late 30's so 152 was great for me. I kept it all off for a few years. In 2011 I gained 30 lbs in 6 months (work stress and a new marriage= eating more). Stayed there for few years. Then over the last 15 months I added another 25 :-( to bring me to 207. I decided that I wanted to try something new and am adding MFP (and may drop WW all together if MFP works for me).

But the good news is I know I can take the weight off and keep it off since I did for a few years. And I am at least lucky that I have gained back 55 lbs but NOT 75 :-) .
    Excited to get back into the 100's soon.
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was 265 when I started...I now way 223. Can't wait to hit below 200!
  • cstevenson86
    cstevenson86 Posts: 158 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    *weigh
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Starting to get serious at it again.
    Back up to 230. So frustrated with myself.
    Good luck to you all.
  • ccookie1111
    ccookie1111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sign me up! 241 here. Need to get to at least 200. I am new here and would love to make new MFP friends.
  • Arnavivan
    Options
    Hi starting out today. I am diabetic n in 240 lbs. need to lose weight very badly N eat healthy.
  • huntergirl864
    huntergirl864 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started at 230. Down 6 lbs so far. Just started again 2 weeks ago. I also started going to the gym. Can only do 20 minutes now on the treadmill, but looking forward to getting fit.
  • seneth
    seneth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, im fairly new. My staring weight 212. Now i weigh 203. Add me if u like
  • VickieBulthuis
    VickieBulthuis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got cleared to exercise after giving birth to my last son. I was pushing 220 when I had him and am now 205. Ready to get this weight off! I really want to do a sprint triathlon May of 2016.
  • soozquu
    soozquu Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    That was close to my starting weight too, a few days ago. I am glad to see this post. I could sure use some diet buddies. I thought I was alone on the huge amount I have to lose
  • Karley_Chochard
    Karley_Chochard Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just got out of the 300s. Gladly back in the 200s cant wait till i see the 100s. Add me if anyone needs support. i log in every day. As you can see though my journey will be a long one :wink:
  • cdragony321
    cdragony321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started at 213 now at 206 (2 months later) It's slow moving, but I'll get to my goal eventually. Good luck everyone!! :)
  • hickorycutie
    hickorycutie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Im at 220 lbs here but have bout 70 or some more pounds to lose.
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi. I started with here at 243 lbs. It was a bit higher before I found MFP, so probably breaking 250. I'm slowly inching my way towards my first goal of under 200. I'm hopingto hit in the next few weeks or so. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am at 216 down from 227 when I restarted 2 weeks ago.
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I started out a little over 400. Down to 320ish. The cravings will subside, or you'll just get more creative finding healthier alternatives... which is actually pretty fun. You got this.
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I am 210 starting from 266 in October. You can totally do this! Just don't give up. Do NOT let one bad day (you WILL have them) turn into 2,3,4 bad days. If you overindulge one day don't beat yourself up or feel guilty. Just get back to business the next day. If you overindulge too often there is a ton of support and suggestions here on MFP. Good luck :)