Replies

• Sbivens2383
    Sbivens2383 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Boston Terriers :smile:
  • LiquidSparkle86
    LiquidSparkle86 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Weiner dogs! I had a Frank (he died) but we still have our girl Beans. :0)
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Weiner dogs! I had a Frank (he died) but we still have our girl Beans. :0)
    Love wiener dogs or any kind of hound!
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    2pi15mtwixrd.jpg
    Yay! Banned from Petsmart today for misbehaving during his bath. Loves people...hates other animals.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    My girls. :)

10986329_1577402889170084_1816137111_n.jpg
  • misscollywobbles
    misscollywobbles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My favourite breed of dog is cat.
  • LoveLynx1988
    LoveLynx1988 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My Puggle!
  • twilasue54
    twilasue54 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Our Golden Retriever, Max, just passed away this week....very sad but he lived a long and happy life. It's just that we will miss him so.

We also have a Mini Golden Doodle (around 40 lbs) who's great and we will likely get another like him since you get some of the fine attributes of the Golden without all the shedding.

• twilasue54
    Options
    i have a sheepadoodle and love her. prior we had an old English sheepdog. I am interested in knowing more however, about the mini doodle as both my husband and I are getting too old for the "big" dogs. Are the mini one expensive to purchase?
  • twilasue54
    Options
    Labradoodle - best dog ever. Happy, loving, active, non-shedding, exuberant personality. Can't get better :smile:

But all in all, we all need the dog that suits our own life. And that is the best dog.

• twilasue54
    Options
    does the labradoodle's hair mat? our sheepadoodle does and we were hoping she would not when we got her
  • willo78
    willo78 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    88p6aesn6td1.jpg
    I love German Shepherds! <3

This is my boy Olli, he's 4 years old. The rosette is for his team getting a 1st place in the Multibreed Flyball Competition they entered over the Easter weekend.
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Siberian Husky, Millie is so cute! :)
  • cskye333
    cskye333 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Though I could never choose a favorite, I love boston terriers! I have one, and she's so sweet and energetic. We go on long walks together almost every day. :)
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Beagle, especially mine a lemon beagle.
  • rleonard3767
    rleonard3767 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    German Shepherd
    Maltese
    Shih tzu
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    The cat breed. Dogs are awful. Ok not ALL dogs, but most. If I HAD to tolerate a breed, it would be something not smelly, ugly, drooly, doesn't shed, doesn't eat/crap a ton, and doesn't bark all the time or have an annoying yappy voice. What breed would that be? :laugh:

i have 11 cats and they stink WAY more than my 2 dogs LOLOL

My all time favorite breed is german shepherd, I lost my pippin to cancer a few years back :(

I currently have a rescued miniature schnauzer (7 years old), and a 1 year old all american mutt - and adore both. they go everywhere with us. i tossed a couple of pics up here (dont know how to post photos on here)

https://pitaandrenji.shutterfly.com/
  • fatblatta
    fatblatta Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Mutts! We have two. A shih tzu + poddle + terrier 12 pounder and a Lhasa Apso + who knows what, 20 pounder. He thinks he is 200 pounds. The big one was saved from the pound on execution day. The world is a better place because of it as he is pure sunshine. Our grand dogs include a 90 pound rottie and an 8 pound Yorkie. It's a riot when they all get together!
  • eva_letsdance
    eva_letsdance Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Hungarian Vizsla 5pdsi05kb7u7.jpg
  • WonderWhitney11
    WonderWhitney11 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I prefer mutts. Any dog adopted from a shelter is better than one from a puppy mill or irresponsible breeder. My dog is a basset hound/daschund mix and he's the most amazing, loving, smart and well-behaved dog I've ever known. :)