200 plus crowd

Options

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm 222 currently give or take a couple pounds. Also depending on how many beers and how much pasta/pizza I had that day.
  • Lindsayannb
    Lindsayannb Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Started the year nearly 260 and currently weigh 243. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lizzocat
    lizzocat Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    good luck! feel free to add me, i'm still above 200 but already lost 43 since January : )
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    I'm 222 currently give or take a couple pounds. Also depending on how many beers and how much pasta/pizza I had that day.

<3

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I started at 262, now I am 2lbs away from ONEderland! :smile: Every day is a work in progress! Feel free to add me!
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Was 318 now I am 249. Aiming for 200. We got this!
  • unniexo
    unniexo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just recently joined and am at 255. I lost 10 lbs on my own. Add me if you want some co-motivation!!
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Re-started after about a year hiatus.

Originally started at 281, got down to 217 2 years ago and ran a half marathon. Injured my knee last year and went back up to 247. Would love to lose the 30 I gained plus another 50. Good Luck to everyone and feel free to add me!
  • breezy0906
    breezy0906 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    this is so encouraging
  • MadtownMadisonian
    MadtownMadisonian Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    272 last year. 258 on Nov 11. 218 today. Hooray. But OMG still 80 pounds to go. Try not to dwell on that. Small goals work for me. Get to below the 5 (like from 236 to 234) or the 0 (like 230 to 229). Each is a yay! Also a yay when my BMI went from morbidly obese to merely severely obese. Am working hard to get under 200 for summer, and from severely obese to merely regular old obese by fall. If I can make it to just "overweight" by end of year I will be dancing on rooftops and will happily leave those last 20 pounds for my project in 2016.

I may also turn into a stalk of broccoli by then, or into a fish, considering how much of that is now a part of my diet! :-)

• eating2bfit
    Options
    I'm currently 229. I've lost 3lbs, 2inches from waist, 1 from bust. I'm excited, but I need a community! :D
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Over two bills
  • TanyaAngelique
    TanyaAngelique Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello. I need help committing this time! Connect with me and I will encourage you as well.
  • aryseespieces
    aryseespieces Posts: 64 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was 245 in Jan and now I'm hitting the 220 mark- have a goal to be in the 180s- I am 5'10" , anybody is free to add me!
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    I was there! 220. Now 193. Welcome and you can do this!
  • MinxyNZ
    MinxyNZ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tara. I am starting tomorrow and I'm here at 202.
  • jenniferrhurd
    jenniferrhurd Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started out in January at 244 and I am now down to 228. I would love to have some friends to help me on my journey and also would like to be able to give advice about what I have learned.
  • trenea7
    trenea7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today at 215. Have a beach vacation planned July 4th. Should would be nice to feel comfortable in how I look by then.
  • acorsaut89
    acorsaut89 Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    I'm at 260 ish . . . started at 340lbs.
  • laols01
    laols01 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Would be happy to have support and will of course reciprocate. Currently over 300 and determined that this is my last time "restarting" my weight loss. The dreaded "3" was my wake up call.