TOPIC: BIKINI BY JULY 4TH 8WK CHALLENGE -- WEEK 2--CLOSED GR

Options
Hi girls, and welcome to WEEK TWO of our Bikini by July 4th Challenge!!! I have now closed this group due to it's size and my ability to track it all. If you checked in last week you're in, so keep checkin' in!!!!

This week's check-in:
Current weight:
Pounds lost since last week:
Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too?

I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!! I'll be posting the spreadsheet later today, I hope!

Replies

• mawhite717
    mawhite717 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 189.2lbs

Pounds lost since last week: .4lbs :o(

Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? im actually measuring them today on my lunch break. its been 3 weeks since my first measurement. this weeks weight loss really brought me down because i busted my butt all week and i only lose .4!! im hoping i lost inches!!
  • Melly1606
    Melly1606 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thanks for squeezing me into the group!!!

My week 4 goal is 132lbs- reward pedicure and manicure

Very excited to kick some butt!!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!

This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 135.4
    Pounds lost since last week: 1.6
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? Yes. I measure myself once a week. It's been a while since I lost some major inches but I hope to change that in the next few weeks!
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    last week 130
    this week 129
    down 1lb
    yes I track inches, some places are moving some aren't...
    :)
  • blcotton
    blcotton Posts: 43
    Options
    current weight 182, pounds lost since last week-3lbs:) and no I haven't been tracking inches lost but that is a good idea. Sorry I didn't check in last week but I had exams for school and work so I hardly had time for much else but I really want to be in this group like I said:) good luck to all of us! :D
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Hi girls, and welcome to WEEK TWO of our Bikini by July 4th Challenge!!! I have now closed this group due to it's size and my ability to track it all. If you checked in last week you're in, so keep checkin' in!!!!

This week's check-in:
    Current weight:
    Pounds lost since last week:

I hope everyone has a GREAT week!!! I'll be posting the spreadsheet later today, I hope!

I weighin on Wed so I will check in that day, but I did scurry down to the scale after I saw you posted this and I think I'll have a pound lost. I am going to take my measurements tonight, last time was April 17th :wink:
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 138
    Pounds lost since last week:1
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? I took my measurements a couple of weeks ago and I will check them at the end of this week.

My goals - maintain calorie/carbs.
    Monday: Run 3 miles/ JM Yoga Meltdown
    Tuesday: Speed Work on treadmill
    Wednesday: Run 3 miles/ stretch
    Thursday: Run 3 miles/ Strength Train
    Friday: Rest or Yoga
    Saturday: 3 Miles/stretch
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!

This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 135.4
    Pounds lost since last week: 1.6
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? Yes. I measure myself once a week. It's been a while since I lost some major inches but I hope to change that in the next few weeks!

Current weight: 159.6
    Pounds lost since last week: 1
    I haven't checked my inches because I'm waiting for my final week of CLX to do so :)
  • mommyof5kids
    Options
    Current weight:192
    Pounds lost: 1

I have not been keeping track of inches lost......I should probably start to do this since my weight seems to keep flucuating! Good luck to everyone!
  • ActiveFaith10
    ActiveFaith10 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 162
    Pounds lost since last week: 2.5 yippyy
    no but I should, so I'm going to take action and buy one in the next couple days!

Week Goals
    Monday: Vinyasa Yoga, 4 mile walk, 2 mile run/HIIT
    Tuesday. Vinyasa yoga, 4 mile run, 2 mile walk
    Wednesday: vinyasa yoga, 3 mile run, 2 mile walk
    Thursday: I leave 7am for a flight, hopefully I can wake up early enough to do one of Jillians DVDs
    Friday: no exercise, will be doing lots of walking
    Saturday: no exercise, will be doing lots of walking

Have a great week everyone!! No goal, go glory!:)
    Sunday: stationary bike HIIT 90minutes
  • Maurey
    Maurey Posts: 44
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 171
    Pounds lost since last week: i gained a pound this week :( not off to a great start.
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? when i remember too. usually once a month.
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 116.8
    Pounds lost since last week: 0.2lbs*

Yes I am tracking inches as well - I am one inch away from my goal on my waist! Thighs are refusing to budge though!

*I'm actually pretty happy that I still lost this week - Its finals atm so I like to nibble while I study, been making sure I keep up with workouts though and eating is... okay but not great that'll be back to normal May 27th though - this also gives me hope that maintaining won't be a struggle when I get to that!
  • carlye14
    carlye14 Posts: 53
    Options
    Current weight: 137
    Pounds lost since last week: .4

I just took my measurements yesterday, so I will be tracking inches. I want to see the numbers on the measuring tape move as well as the scale!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 146
    Pounds lost since last week: ZERO, but I am happy to just not have gained. Being gone all weekend was bad, AYE!
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? Always, I love seeing how things are changing, although my clothes are a pretty good indicator too.

I hope everyone has a great week!! I'm getting re-commited today... nothing but healthy eating, lots of working out and lots of outdoor time in the yard. :D
  • mtkautz
    mtkautz Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 158.8
    Pounds lost since last week: 1.4 (really 3.6 because I bounced up to 162.4)
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? Yes!! 1/2inch away from being back to my 27" waist!!!!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Look at all of you girls rockin' it!!!!! And if you don't typically weigh-in on Monday (I'm usually a Thursday/Friday girl) then check-in during the later half of the week, that is fine!

I also liked someone's idea of posting what workouts you're going to do this week, so I'll post mine!! This is my accountability to GET IT DONE!

Monday: CLX Lean Circuit 2, Turbo Jam Fat Blaster
    Tuesday: Brazil Butt Lift Bum Bum & Tummy Tuck
    Wednesday: CLX Burn Circuit 1, Burn It Off
    Thursday: Brazil Butt Lift Sculpt and High & Tight (LOL, yes, these names crack me up!)
    Friday: CLX Push Circuit 1
    Saturday: Yoga & gardening
    Sunday: Rest day, but I usually end up working outside in the yard
  • SoUnaware
    SoUnaware Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Weight: 123.5
    Pounds since last week: 3.5
    Do you track inches? Only my waist on a regular bases. I do have all of my original measurements from weighing 130, and I will take them again once I reach my waist goal, and then I will talk to a trainer on the exercises I should do to build better muscle in the areas that are still flabby (probably mostly my arms because I lose inches from the fet up. Stupid upper arms are always chub).

WOAH.
    I attribute this huge and unexpected loss to the fact that I weighed 123 about three weeks before I joined MFP, and then I got sick, had finals, ate a TON of crap, and didn't go to the gym, and popped back up to 127-130 over two weeks. My body holds a seriously large amount of water weight for my size.
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 131
    Pounds lost since last week: 1
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? yes I measure every 3 weeks :)
  • kellylou1367
    kellylou1367 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 151lbs
    Pounds lost since last week: Gained 1lb
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? I'm going to sort out my inches tonight and get them wrote in my new food/exercise journal
  • RPNKA
    RPNKA Posts: 28
    Options
    This week's check-in:
    Current weight: 162.8
    Pounds lost since last week: 1.2 lbs
    Question of the week: Are you tracking inches too? Yes, but only monthly