Gotta Move it to Lose It (Closed Group)

Options
1235»

Replies

• neensmarie
    neensmarie Posts: 2 Member
    Options

unfortunately we only take new members at the beginning of the month, because otherwise its so hard to keep track of it all, you are welcome to join at the end of the month though ready for june.

Okay! I can deal with that. I'll be here! :-D
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    ************ WEEK 6 RESULTS ***********

So I have to be honest and say i'm lagging a little this week, I know a lot of us are struggling of late, so please everyone, take a moment, remember your goal, and remember why you want to reach this goal! I've gotten to know most of you at least a little through this challenge, and if there is one thing i'm sure of its that we can all reach our goals!!

This week technically there is a draw, both myself and herb lost 2lb! Because I have won before, and haven't really been giving it my full this week, i'm passing this incredible victory over to herb1968

so if herb could let us know what the challenge should be for next week.... i'm sure we'll all get on it!

Exact losses are on the webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/myfitnesspalchallenge
    as well as the hall of fame (complete with trophies!!!!!) so do check it out!

Good luck this week guys!

weigh ins need to be given between Friday morning, and Sunday evening UK time, (unless you've agreed otherwise with me) I’m sorry but if you miss 2 weigh ins in a row, I will remove you, if we drop below 10 members, I’ll advertise out to the boards again for more members at the beginning of the month.
  • Shmookalink
    Shmookalink Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Well done Charli/Herb !!! At least some of us are losing weight... !

(sniff)
  • manenuff21
    manenuff21 Posts: 63
    Options
    HERE IS A VIDEO THAT I AM GOING TO BE DOING TO END MY WORKOUTS. IT LOOKS PRETTY INTENSE BUT ALL I HAVE IS FAT TO LOSE.

http://youtu.be/T16_v8SnF6Y
  • Shmookalink
    Options
    I got really despondent last week. I did a ton of cardio/weights, ate a balanced diet and was under my net cals every day, yet I didn’t lose any weight. I have decided to adjust my approach this week in an effort to get things back on track. I am attempting a little experiment...

I have manually adjusted my daily net intake to 1500 cals per day. My main reason for doing this is to use 1500 as a measure; if I lose weight to quickly then I know I should be eating more. I will then increase my cals by 100 per day (each week) to see what difference it makes. I will also endeavour to eat the full 1500 calories each and every day or my experiment won’t work.

I am also going to reduce my cardio. I can’t shake the feeling that maybe I have been doing too much and that it has somehow had a detrimental effect, although I am unaware of any conclusive scientific evidence to support this theory.

Really hoping to see some weight loss this week...
  • Charli666
    Options
    weigh ins start tomorrow, and must be with me before sunday at 6pm UK time! Good luck all x
  • Shmookalink
    Options
    Today's weight: 222 lbs. That's a 6 lb loss this week.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

This is officially the lightest I have been in fourteen years and I am absolutely ecstatic about it! I am completely fired up now as I have just 12 lbs to go to reach my target weight. It has been one heck of a journey...

As mentioned in my previous post, I will now manually raise my net cals by 100 to 1600 cals per day (and see how it goes from there).

Well done everyone! :happy:
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing Gutwatch ! How much weight have you lost ?
    I lost 1.5 pounds this week to be at 197.0! I have lost 39 so far and i am excited about the progress that i have made !
  • Shmookalink
    Options
    Thats amazing Gutwatch ! How much weight have you lost ?

62 lbs in total. You are doing great and should be incredibly proud of your achievement. We'll get there, one step at a time!
  • Charli666
    Options
    you are all doing amazingly guys!
  • Charli666
    Options
    ************ WEEK 7 RESULTS ***********

Unfortunately I had to remove someone this week for not weighing in, but there are a couple of people waiting for the new month to join. It is a shame but that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes!

This week is a draw again, (stop it guys it makes it difficult with the challenges lol!) both of our winners lost a whopping 6lbs!!!!!

So a massive congratulations to....

Gutwatch & Manenuff21!

I'm gonna give the choose a challenge reward to Manenuff21 (sorry Neil, but you've won before) so if you could let me know a challenge for next week asap, that would be fab!

Exact losses are on the webpage: https://sites.google.com/site/myfitnesspalchallenge
    as well as the hall of fame (complete with trophies!!!!!) so do check it out!

I'm away from friday next weekend, so the monthly end and trophies may be late – sorry guys i'll make sure its with you by tuesday evening!

Good luck this week guys!

weigh ins need to be given between Friday morning, and Sunday evening UK time, (unless you've agreed otherwise with me) I’m sorry but if you miss 2 weigh ins in a row, I will remove you, if we drop below 10 members, I’ll advertise out to the boards again for more members at the beginning of the month.
  • Charli666
    Options
    mini challenge is: (copied from message from Manenuff21) "Do the plyometric plank once a day and see how long you can hold that position by the end of the week. My personal best is 1min 33seconds. Good luck and have fun! "

you can youtube how if your not sure, will update this on the site if i get a moment. have fun this week guys!
  • kris1085
    Options
    I am checking in at 196.0 this week i lost a pound . Have lost 40 all together so far ~!
  • Shmookalink
    Options
    225 lbs this week - GAINED 3 lbs! I have had an incredibly busy week at work though, with very little time for good food and cardio. I am annoyed but not surprised at my gain...
  • Charli666
    Options
    well done kris, dont worry neil, we all have bad patches, you can totally do this!
  • Charli666
    Options
    updated table is on the site, i'm very sorry guys, but i'm giving up running this challenge, too much is happening in my life to keep up with it right now, i'm sorry guys, and i will come back to this eventually, i could try and keep it going, but i know i would just fail, and let you guys down at the moment, sooo sorry xxx
  • kris1085
    Options
    Thanks for all of your hard work girlie ! And you are not letting anyone down just take care of yourself ! We will still support ane encouage each other !
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all your hard work Charlie. You will be busy with hospital tests soon, so will have more on your plate.

Rosie x