Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• MarriedFatherof3
    MarriedFatherof3 Posts: 14 Member
    Hello feel free to add
  • Looking for all the support I can get. Add me!
  • checkp0int
    checkp0int Posts: 9 Member
    looking for motivated active friends, add me thanks
  • katie2013p
    katie2013p Posts: 33 Member
    Please add me if you want to motivate eachother. Love to meet new people around the world.
  • Would love to have more support on my fitness journey.
  • Add me please
  • phildoran1007
    phildoran1007 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi All,

I need some friends to keep me regularly tracking my food intake. I promise to to equally hold you accountable as well (if you would like).
  • Rocky13rubio
    Rocky13rubio Posts: 4 Member
  • aperez8732
    aperez8732 Posts: 6 Member
    Been on MFP for a while. Love it. I use the Flexible dieting technique & IF (Intermittent Fasting) all while keeping track of those Macros.. Also do resistance training 3x a week. So far I can say I am seeing pretty good results!
  • pinktara2013
    pinktara2013 Posts: 19 Member
    I would love more friends on here! The more motivation, the better!
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Hey everyone! I am back after a hiatus of a couple years. I am using MFP primarily to track foods, and use Fitocracy to track my workouts. However, I would love to support the community on here, and offer any advice if people have any questions! Feel free to add me!
  • jencyr521
    jencyr521 Posts: 6 Member
    I would love some help! I have hit a plateau and feel like giving up. I work out 5 days a week at the gym for an hour and a half. Then durning the weekend I walk 4 miles a day, I carb cycle, use MFP daily, and even take a CLA stacker-- but can't get the scale to move!!! HELP! I need friends to help me through this!!
  • Lizzee8oc
    Lizzee8oc Posts: 1 Member
    I'm doing it and it feels GREAT! So far losing lots of lbs but need more. ;) Add me for additional support and of course support for meeee too! :D We can motivate eachother!
  • Donna_MH
    Donna_MH Posts: 11 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me! :) regular and active MFP user here!
  • Anyone can add me :) new to this and need motivation! Need to lose 80-100lbs :) would like to do it within a year!!!!
  • Lavamints
    Lavamints Posts: 3 Member
    Anyone add me! Always interesting to see progress with others.
  • rcpeasel
    rcpeasel Posts: 2
    Need some modivation over here.
  • Nati_Jean
    Nati_Jean Posts: 27 Member
    Add me!

Mom of a 1st grader and preschooler.

I cook 90% of our meals at home and practice moderation. I run and lift to feel good.

• Yvi79
    Yvi79 Posts: 37 Member
    Always good to make new friends! :) Feel free to add me!!!!
  • siuvai
    siuvai Posts: 3 Member
    Let's be friends been on MFP for 2 months and going strong. ☺