What is the biggest unexpected surprise after losing weight?

Options
1333435363739»

Replies

• Zikhona123
    Zikhona123 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not there yet but i have noted the following:

- I can cross my legs
    - I have energy
    - I feel more confident
  • SerenityGrace
    Options

The new found confidence you get is amazing. I actually want to go places with my husband and not hide myself because I dont want his friends/co-workers feeling sorry for him, or him being embarassed because of how fat I was. Sounds stupid I know, but its true lol. (My husband isnt like that, its what I thought)

I know this,quote is old but I had to comment. That fear of runnng into husbands coworkers is huge. I used to be really attractive but a 129 pounds later I am horrified for husband. He tells me not to,worry about it, he loves me, he doesn't care what others think, etc but I have this very real fear. I'm trying to overcome it but it is hard. I want to say I'm glad someone else understands but really, this is such a sucky feeling I don't want anyone else to feel that way.
  • kittysaysmeow420
    kittysaysmeow420 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Looks like sex is the most popular answer here!! :)
  • crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I thought I was imagining my boots being looser!
    People sit next to me on the bus as I don't now take up too much room.
    The biggest change I see is my mood, I seem to be able to handle life with a smile not a frown. Things that would stress me out and set my internal monologue/rant off for hours now roll off me much more easily!
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Sitting on a chair hurts after a while, and I'm cold all the time. Also, my shoes were suddenly two sizes too big.
  • vita8049
    vita8049 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Bump...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!