what size are you now?

Options

Replies

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Jeans: waist 28 and length 32.
    Tshirts: small (too short though). So I usually wear mediums which are baggy/loose.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I was in TIGHT size 22 pants and XXL tops at my heaviest of 252. 60 pounds later I'm in 16 pants (I have my Grandma's wide hips) and Medium or size 14 tops. I want to lose another 10 pounds and maybe I can get into a size 14 pants, not holding out a lot of hope though, thanks Grandma! ;)
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Then: XL Shirts, 38" waist

Now: M Shirts, 32" waist
  • moose_mama
    moose_mama Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Start: Tops 3X, Pants 18 (which were very tight)
    Now: Tops 1X, Pants 16 (starting to get a little loose!)
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    At my biggest, I was a size 24. I am now a size 6.
    Vanity sizing is weird.

True enough. I was at Kohl's last weekend and was fitting into the vast majority of 6/8 pants just fine. But then I tried on this one pair of 8s that was easily more like a 12 or 14. I kept looking at the tag...no way those were 8s, yet it said they were 8s. Now I understand to some extent how people were claiming to fit into sizes way below what I could at the same weight/height. It was shocking.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I started in an 18/20, XL, I'm now an 8, M
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,757 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Pants 16 was getting too tight - now 14s are too big and 12s too tight to wear in public, hate the inbetween sizes phase.

Tops XL -now L, I never go below a M in tops due to genes, all us gals in the family are that way.
    I can however get into an old size 12 dress that is still in the closet, I could wear it out, it fits nicely.

I have lost 22 lbs so far, got another 18 to go. I'm 5'3".
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm only partially there, but it still counts right?
    I lost 47 lbs (308 to 261) and was a size 26/28 tops and now 18/20 tops and sweaters are starting to fit. I was a pretty tight 24 work pants and 26 jeans and am now 20 work pants and 22 jeans.
    Last time I lost 65 lbs and just about fit in 16 tops and 18 jeans so that's my next stop.
  • betterby30
    betterby30 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Then: 4x tops, 26/28 bottoms
    Now: M tops, 10 bottoms
    Single digits, I'm coming for ya!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Before: Shirt (L), Pants (14), Dress (12/10)
    After: Shirt (S), Pants (6), Dress (4/6)

I've lost 46 pounds and would like to lose another 10-15 :)
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30lbs so far and have dropped a whopping... 1 size! :D
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm still too big. Lol.

At my heaviest I was a size 24 and now I'm a 16.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I've got a big butt unfortunately.
  • kristinhowell
    kristinhowell Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I went from a 24 in pants to a 14 & 2x in shirts to large. Relatively, women's sizing is so strange sometimes.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I started out 4 years ago in a size XL or 16's, today I'm wearing size 2 pants and an XS shirt! Total vanity sizing but I'll take it!
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    pants 22, tops XXL and up, shoes 10

40lbs. off later and over 20 inches overall

pants 16 or 18 depending on cut, tops M to XL depending on cut and maker (I'm VERY busty and tend to need boob room) , shoes 8.5

HOWEVER I do have a pair of pants, dress and a suit in a 14!! And I'm also able to find stuff in the misses section more and more than having to go right for plus!!
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    My largest was size 24. I am now a 12. I did get down to an 8 for a short time. My goal now is size 10.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    When I started, the only jeans I wore were a tight size 22 from Style and Co, a brand that is a size or two bigger than what I usually try on.

The last time I checked, I was at a size 8 but I haven't worn actual pants on months.
  • Kristyai3
    Kristyai3 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Before: Pants 20/22, Shirts 2X
    Now: Pants 8/10 Shirts M/L

I'm down 59 pounds and trying to lose 26 more.
  • kristen6350
    kristen6350 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Before: Size 14 (TIGHT ONE), XL
    Now: Size 6/8, Sm/Med
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!