Options

Replies

• JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Ekatrina wrote: »
    Hi I am 5'4" - lost 57 lbs...
    don't know how to add pictures!

@Ekatrina I believe you have to do it from the website. When you go to post, there are little drop down tabs at the top of the box. There's the smiley, the link tab, and a file tab. Click the file and it will give you an option to choose a picture file.
    In my iphones app, theres a picture of a little camera right next to the font options and the smiley faces, in the reply section. Never noticed until a few days ago! Easy peesy
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Cerakoala wrote: »
    I was 465 in the first and 215 in the second. Still in progress :)
    r0sdvt.png

Incredible. You have great legs by the way.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    You are all a fantastic inspiration. Thank you all for taking the time to post these amazing transformations! You should all be so proud of yourselves.
  • 1LadyKate
    1LadyKate Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    baldse90 wrote: »
    I so wish I had taken before photos! I don't have any full-body pictures from when I was heavier. I'm 5'4, 28 years old and went from 165 pounds to 128 pounds in a little over 8 months. Would like to lower my body fat % a bit more but overall I'm thrilled with how I look!

2c6s5ttr194y.jpg
    97c5mz2783pm.jpg

You look amazing!!!
    You were the size I am now and you are the exact goal weight I want to be! What did you do to get where you are today?
  • natalie3505
    natalie3505 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    All of you look great!! I'm on week 2 of my weight loss journey and will post before and afters when I finish the July 4 20 lb. challenge. I am 5'5" and weigh 170. Can't wait to see results like all of you!!
  • djjazzyflax
    djjazzyflax Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was 245/250, at 17. Now 25 (almost), been maintaining relatively the same weight for 6 years. (Even through a third degree hip flexor injury, BRUTAL!) It took about 2 years to settle into a maintenance amount, and to stop obsessing over every little fluctuation. :)
  • gabelkd517
    gabelkd517 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • chrissyfitter
    chrissyfitter Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    200 lbs. vs. 140 lbs. I'm 5'4" & I have 15 more lbs. to lose. Follow me for fitspiration!
    i1667ctqqzud.jpg

You look great I'm 139 trying to get to 130
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    c4307714-ae7d-4a96-a8bb-530fcd10dc9c.jpg

AMAZING! You just gave me hope and determination

Everyone has done such a great job, I always love coming on to see success stories even if you're "mid success".
  • Xenius101
    Xenius101 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't have any progress pictures, I'm using this to maintain. But I wanted to let you guys know this is an incredibly awesome thread. It's refreshing to see people deciding to take care of themselves and improve their lives. Cheers to you all.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    5'4.5". Started at 225. Goal weight was 160. Last picture (side view) was taken last month at 155 lbs.

onnqqg0ja9bt.jpg
    oaicggfeapii.jpg
    u2ci7dzqst2t.jpg
    Wow, great job!! You look wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Wow..amazing..and you got ABS!!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Bump - my favourite thread! You are ALL amazing!
  • tiffanyspencer441
    edited March 2016
    Options
    votkuhr wrote: »
    I'm 164 cm - ALMOST 5'4", I guess :)
    A year of hard work and persistence in pictures!

Good job
  • jrae60
    jrae60 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just getting started. You are all a great inspiration - especially the little bit older ladies. I am 54 (until June ) and it seems harder now.
  • justinee927
    justinee927 Posts: 28 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'1" currenting 48 lbs down! My profile pic is my most recent comparison.
    A little about myself:
    I've been using my fitness pal for about 4 months. I have a 152 day streak!!! Woo! I've lost 48 pounds in four months so far with MFP.

Anyone feel free to add me!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!