• missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    ana3067 wrote: »
    999tigger wrote: »
    LMAO someone flagged it. Does OP sat what else she ate? Awesome post and collage though, will read later after gym. Ive never had a pop tart as far as I recall.

Well she clearly only ate pop-tarts, do you not pay attention to the forums?

Im really sorry I didnt fully read the OP as I said i'll read it later.

I think that was sarcasm. I didn't only eat pop tarts. I actually did a pretty good job of hitting my macros. I never would have guessed it would get flagged.

Because unhealthy or something?

Because processed and unclean! Oh noes!

OP kudos!
    I'll be honest I didn't really look at the collage due to being on mobile and small text.

Have you tried the chocolate chip cookie dough poptart??

And PB poptart burger... intrigued. I've never seen PB on a burger
    PB on burgers is nomliscious and helps the lettuce and cucumbers stay put.

I'm a weirdo with Pop-Tarts: I hate the frosting on 99% of them. It tastes like the powdered sugar+milk frosting we'd make on the cheap for cookies and cakes. I liked the brown sugar cinnamon PT (only ones without frosting), but Kellogg's stopped making them decades ago, plus I moved to Canada where they only had 3 flavors until 2 years ago. I prefer the PB PT when I can find them. Sadly, many others like them too. :(
    brown-sugar-cinnamon1.jpg

Yeah I way prefer the unfrosted. There are some more unfrosted in the US now and brown sugar and cinnamon might be one of them as I think I remember seeing them. The unfrosted strawberry is so good and don't get me started on peanut butter (nom). There are several now that just have a drizzle of frosting that are very good as well.
  • missyjane824
    Options
    LMAO someone flagged it. Does OP sat what else she ate? Awesome post and collage though, will read later after gym. Ive never had a pop tart as far as I recall.

Well she clearly only ate pop-tarts, do you not pay attention to the forums?

Im really sorry I didnt fully read the OP as I said i'll read it later.

I think that was sarcasm. I didn't only eat pop tarts. I actually did a pretty good job of hitting my macros. I never would have guessed it would get flagged.

Because unhealthy or something?

Because processed and unclean! Oh noes!

OP kudos!
    I'll be honest I didn't really look at the collage due to being on mobile and small text.

Have you tried the chocolate chip cookie dough poptart??

And PB poptart burger... intrigued. I've never seen PB on a burger

I did try it. I prefer my cookie dough solid and in ice cream. Putting it in a pastry and toasting pretty much gives you what could be considered half baked cookie dough. I tried it plain, wrapped in a tortilla shell with peanut butter and with just peanut butter. I liked it with peanut butter the most.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    This thread is amazing. I always have ice cream on my mind, so that's what I put between my Pop Tarts. I need to creep your "recipes". My kids are gonna love me, or hate me. I'm not sure which.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Pop Tarts have 8 essential nutrients and vitamins... and oh so NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM...

I will stay tuned to round two.. amazing thread... thank you..
  • missyjane824
    Options
    This thread is amazing. I always have ice cream on my mind, so that's what I put between my Pop Tarts. I need to creep your "recipes". My kids are gonna love me, or hate me. I'm not sure which.

Creep away ;). If you (or anyone) needs helps with pairings I'm here for you.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I always wondered why my husband put butter on his pop tarts (never understood this) until now...

I will be broadening my horizons a bit and try something new.
  • missyjane824
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »
    I always wondered why my husband put butter on his pop tarts (never understood this) until now...

Hmm, butter sounds interesting and I never would have thought to use it. It would be great on cinnamon roll I do believe.
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Those looked pretty nasty. And I like pop-tarts.
  • fastforlife1
    fastforlife1 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    How much did Pop Tarts pay you to try and post your little experiment???
  • missyjane824
    Options

Quite a bit actually.
  • missyjane824
    Options
    Those looked pretty nasty. And I like pop-tarts.

This makes me sad but whatevs.
  • 85kurtz
    85kurtz Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    They look so yummy! Poptarts are banned for sale in supermarkets etc here in Australia because of their woeful nutritional content, apparently. I think they may be available in the little specialty American stores, which are few and far between where i live :disappointed:

No they're not. I just recently bought a pack. Some supermarkets don't carry them, because they sold so badly when they entered the Australian market.
  • Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    What, no frosted brown sugar?
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    gia07 wrote: »

Hmm, butter sounds interesting and I never would have thought to use it. It would be great on cinnamon roll I do believe.

My coworker does that with every flavor.
    I've never toasted a poptart lol
  • missyjane824
    Options
    Robertus wrote: »

It would be awesome if I could just go somewhere and mix and match. That way I could have tried more. I was limited due to having to buy packs of 6 - 12 except for the occasional convenience store purchase.
  • LilLuLu4
    LilLuLu4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Robertus wrote: »

Best. Kind. Ever!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    85kurtz wrote: »
    They look so yummy! Poptarts are banned for sale in supermarkets etc here in Australia because of their woeful nutritional content, apparently. I think they may be available in the little specialty American stores, which are few and far between where i live :disappointed:

No they're not. I just recently bought a pack. Some supermarkets don't carry them, because they sold so badly when they entered the Australian market.

@85kurtz I bet you're not in Adelaide. We're the last to get all the good stuff :bawling:

• Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options

Quite a bit actually.

LOL - great answer!

• Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Love peanut butter poptarts and have them several times a week!!! ;)

ETA: Going to go make me one now. ;) LOL
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I really need to buy some Pop Tarts. :disappointed:

Cookies and cream are my current fav