Since thick is in, should I stay at 145 on my 5'2 frame

Options

Replies

• veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    This thread was incredibly amusing....

All I have to say is it really isn't going to matter what you look like if your attitude and personality are less than desirable. Sure. It will get you a date. And maybe a relationship for a while. But eventually acting and being the way that some of the people here are being...not naming names but.... it won't last long. But at least you'll look good for you I guess? I suppose really that's all that matters...But it didn't seem like that was your sole intent for asking the question sooooo....

Good luck spot reducing!

I know for a fact a far number of the ladies in this thread are married/in long term relationships.

Not that your attempt at insults amount to much really, there are mass murders and criminals who manage to have people who will stick by them but some women with varying opinions on body image are the ones who'll be running into trouble? I mean....okay. Sure.

you'll never know who i really meant though now will you?
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    There is something really unusual about her proportions. Is she...a little person?

A have short legs myself, but dang...

She's 5'6. I'd say it's the camera angle.

Realistically someone probably feels the same way about something you do.

Personally I'm not bothered by such things but large butts are my aesthetic preference. I spend actual hours in the gym striving for a bigger backside even tho mine is already large. I'm sure someone thinks that makes me trashy but I probably don't much care for their aesthetic either.

So...

giphy.gif

I'm all for it!

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

All I have to say is it really isn't going to matter what you look like if your attitude and personality are less than desirable. Sure. It will get you a date. And maybe a relationship for a while. But eventually acting and being the way that some of the people here are being...not naming names but.... it won't last long. But at least you'll look good for you I guess? I suppose really that's all that matters...But it didn't seem like that was your sole intent for asking the question sooooo....

Good luck spot reducing!

I know for a fact a far number of the ladies in this thread are married/in long term relationships.

Not that your attempt at insults amount to much really, there are mass murders and criminals who manage to have people who will stick by them but some women with varying opinions on body image are the ones who'll be running into trouble? I mean....okay. Sure.

Wow, thanks for taking the heat off me veganbettie :+1:

• veganbettie
    Options

Good luck spot reducing!

:wink: and your...what did she say...."orange" skin? because clearly people can't have different skin tones....
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options

Good luck spot reducing!

Alas no. I'll have to content myself with the irony of your post actually being one of the 'cattier' posts in this thread.
  • Daiako
    Options
    RhineDHP wrote: »
    There is something really unusual about her proportions. Is she...a little person?

She's 5'6. I'd say it's the camera angle.

Realistically someone probably feels the same way about something you do.

Personally I'm not bothered by such things but large butts are my aesthetic preference. I spend actual hours in the gym striving for a bigger backside even tho mine is already large. I'm sure someone thinks that makes me trashy but I probably don't much care for their aesthetic either.

So...

giphy.gif

I'm all for it!

My anthem.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I am totally playing "Baby Got Back" on repeat now.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Good luck spot reducing!

:wink: and your...what did she say...."orange" skin? because clearly people can't have different skin tones....

200.gif

And, to be honest, I don't know a single woman who wouldn't love to look like Amber Rose PRE-SURGERY. In fact, every woman I know that looks more like that post-surgery pic would kill for her natural fit shape. The implants make her look grotesque. It's one thing to be naturally bodacious. Quite another to get surgically altered to look like a physiological impossibility.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Also note that the ladies in Sir Mix A Lot's video have normal fine hindquarters, not silly puffed up nonsense like Amber and Kim have now.

But, then, the good Sir did point out that Silicone Parts are made for Toys....so he was a refined gentleman in his tastes.
  • veganbettie
    Options

Good luck spot reducing!

Alas no. I'll have to content myself with the irony of your post actually being one of the 'cattier' posts in this thread.

meeeh, I call them how I see them. Content yourself away.

After reading through the whole thread and seeing post after post of snark and rudeness, I figured I had to contribute somehow.

For a site built largely off of fulfilling our vanity (mine included) this thread really took the cake for me.

But I do like cake.
  • Christine_72
    Options

Good luck spot reducing!

Oh my goodness, how crass :open_mouth::laugh: :bigsmile:

• Daiako
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Also note that the ladies in Sir Mix A Lot's video have normal fine hindquarters, not silly puffed up nonsense like Amber and Kim have now.

But, then, the good Sir did point out that Silicone Parts are made for Toys....so he was a refined gentleman in his tastes.

Thankfully most butt enhancement is fat transfer so the good Sir probably wouldn't mind so much.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    angellll12 wrote: »
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

Um what? Having small breasts is not womanly?

Inb4 people try and say that "the opinion that small breasts is unfeminine" is the same as saying someone "matter-of-factly has too much body fat".

Totally off-topic, but I love that song with a high level of inappropriate for a 35yo woman.

• angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

[/quote]you'll never know who i really meant though now will you?[/quote]

jq3dmmctac0z.jpg

• veganbettie
    Options

Good luck spot reducing!

200.gif

And, to be honest, I don't know a single woman who wouldn't love to look like Amber Rose PRE-SURGERY. In fact, every woman I know that looks more like that post-surgery pic would kill for her natural fit shape. The implants make her look grotesque. It's one thing to be naturally bodacious. Quite another to get surgically altered to look like a physiological impossibility.

her body is still super mesmerizing. Even if she does look fake, and i'm a bad judge, i can never tell...she still looks pretty nifty. At least I think so. But so does Kim K. And even Khloe now. But apparently she hits the gym pretty hard now....

orrrr so other people have told me because I just seriously do not follow that celebrity dribble.
  • veganbettie
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    you'll never know who i really meant though now will you?[/quote]

jq3dmmctac0z.jpg

[/quote]

I will go in my corner and cry now. forever. i'm crying. i'm dead.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Good luck spot reducing!

200.gif

Glad to see that some of you do have common sense lol. I find it almost an insult to women in general that some women go for that completely sexualized look. It's not attractive. It's an open invitation for pervs and makes them look like sexual objects. But I guess it does reflect on their IQ... in a way I pity them if they felt they had to go to such extents to get attention, when they were so beautiful before.

Ok yeah I apparently have strong feelings about that.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options

I think there's some photoshop madness going on with that picture. Look at her left calf on the image on the left. It's considerably smaller than her right calf, even taking the angle into consideration. Also, the angle at which her ankle comes out of her left shoe seems kind of weird. Her shoes seem really small overall but maybe she has tiny feet.
  • veganbettie
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Good luck spot reducing!

200.gif

Glad to see that some of you do have common sense lol. I find it almost an insult to women in general that some women go for that completely sexualized look. It's not attractive. It's an open invitation for pervs and makes them look like sexual objects. But I guess it does reflect on their IQ... in a way I pity them if they felt they had to go to such extents to get attention, when they were so beautiful before.

You don't think that women should be able to do whatever they want to do with their own body?

• Christine_72
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Good luck spot reducing!

200.gif

Brilliantly said!!! I agree 100% .

On another note... Pervy men just drive me nuts!! I've flat out told more than one that its rude to stare. Women aren't animals in the zoo put on earth for men to gawk at. Some men think it is their right to obviously ogle women and think we are here solely and purely for their pleasure. Grrrrr this is a big sore point with me.....