Should Guys Wear Tank Tops?

Options

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Can't believe this thread has gone on for this long and nobody posted this picture for @emmydoodles83 Mens-Sexy-See-Through-Mesh-Transparent-T-Shirts-A-shirt-Undershirt-Spaghetti-Strap-Tank-Tops-Slim.jpg
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to want to show off my arms when they get bigger but I can't picture myself in a tank top. I'm the insecure type anyway so I'd probably just assume everyone is laughing at me in their heads.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I'm probably going to want to show off my arms when they get bigger but I can't picture myself in a tank top. I'm the insecure type anyway so I'd probably just assume everyone is laughing at me in their heads.

I was like that, too. And thought I would be forever. The better I look though, the easier it gets.
  • Hornsby
    Options
    I think a man should know how to spell wear first.

Yes, I don't know how to spell "wear". It wasn't just a typo at all. I actually don't know how to spell the word. Thanks for making me look it up in the dictionary. I am now smarter because of you. You feel better now?

nutkick.gif
    Bye.gif
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    Options
    I prefer a nice fitting t shirt.
  • giantrobot_powerlifting
    giantrobot_powerlifting Posts: 2,598 Member
    Options
    I wear tanks tops, but after reading this thread, gonna go with Plan B from now on.
    o-SEAN-CONNERY-ZARDOZ-900.jpg?1
  • Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »

I was like that, too. And thought I would be forever. The better I look though, the easier it gets.

I'm thinking it's pretty damn easy these day then...
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm ok with close fitted ones, you know, right under the arm pit seam, but those extra low cut down to the waist....ugh please.
    And unfortunately I live in a state where come summer, those are EVERYWHERE!
  • ginny92802
    ginny92802 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    There tank top. There castle.
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,623 Member
    Options
    MireyGal76 wrote: »
    I wear whatever the hell I want. If you like it, great. If you don't, feel free to roll your eyes and judge me. :smile:

OP, if you wanna wear a tank, go for it. If people don't like it, they can take a hike.

My favorite wardrobe consists of a tank and jeans. It is what it is.

I agree @MireyGal76

BTW you are looking amazing
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    hupsii wrote: »
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I know the standard answer is "If it makes you happy, then where them", but this is the Chit-Chat, Fun and Games category. That answer just doesn't fly ;)

What are your opinions? I'm gonna be honest, until recently, I would have said "Maybe to the beach or pool", but lately, I wear them more. I know it's nothing but me being vein, but I don't care. I know we have a diversified bunch on this board. Hell, Niner would probably wear a tank to a black tie event. Why would DieselByte ever put a shirt on at all?

So what have you? When is it acceptable for a guy to wear a tank top in your opinion?

only if he shaves his armpits ....

Ew.

I like my men with a little body hair. A guy that shaves his arms, armpits, legs, or pubes is a huge turn off for me.

Well, hello there. *preens his lovely grey fur*
  • lulucitron
    lulucitron Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    lulucitron wrote: »
    The only thing I don't like on men are capris...or what me and my girlfriend refer to as Manpris. Awful look. Just awful.

I'll take a manpri with a side of murse please.

Man purses are ok...the messenger bag across the body is pretty hot.
  • shezza4mobee
    shezza4mobee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Although I think I'm in decent shape, if I wore a tank top, because I'm the whitest man on earth, people would probably react something like this:

blinded.jpg

Ha, a hot day in during Nebraska summers would take care of that ASAP. Trust me, I know!
    Options
    The only thing I don't like on men are capris...or what me and my girlfriend refer to as Manpris. Awful look. Just awful.

Back in the day I had an ex-gf and she would wear her purse strap so it would press her shirt down.

Boobies!
  • lulucitron
    Options

Back in the day I had an ex-gf and she would wear her purse strap so it would press her shirt down.

Boobies!

Yes that is needed with dress shirts that do up the front...they always gape with us chesty women and a cross body purse helps with that for sure!
  • Hornsby
    Options
    Well, going to the gym now in all it's tank toppedness glory! Be back later ;)
    Options

Boobies!

Yes that is needed with dress shirts that do up the front...they always gape with us chesty women and a cross body purse helps with that for sure!
    lol, which is why I always think of this one...

a132fac7c6865c8331f0fc3c75dd8650.jpg
  • lulucitron
    Options
    Nobody would be laughing Ben...just do it!
  • lulucitron
    Options

Boobies!

lol, which is why I always think of this one...

a132fac7c6865c8331f0fc3c75dd8650.jpg

Ha! Now if there was a burger, fries and beer on that T...