Replies

• tuanazli
    tuanazli Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    More friends, the better :smile:
  • ericvaldesere
    ericvaldesere Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Add me people, I post motivation and enjoy hearing others with there motivation. I'm a daily user you have to be for it to work.
  • JessicaRigsby
    JessicaRigsby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! New here & looking to stay on track! I've got a long way to go, but I'm determined! I'll help motivate anyone who needs a helping hand! Add me & we can work together!
  • Spyer116
    Spyer116 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm here for almost a week now, and would really appreciate some friendly friends lol :)
  • kurofenrir
    kurofenrir Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • lillym12
    lillym12 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in and would love to get to know more people in this community.
  • clandsandclooks
    clandsandclooks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me, I guess o:)
  • ashleypirtle17
    ashleypirtle17 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here. Today is officially my 1st day. Looking for friends who can help keep my motivated and I need all the support I can get. I got 50lbs to lose. My goal weight is 160-165. I'm really determined to make this a lifestyle change. -add me ashleypirtle17
  • jdpapi23
    jdpapi23 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me new to MFP well motivated soo will keep you on track with me Ayeee !! Let's get them Gains!!
  • StevyGolden
    StevyGolden Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in, this is day 2 for me on MFP so anyone add me, would love to learn more about the exercise journal not getting that one yet? Already love the food diary I'm a single stay at home mom of a 17 month old and have been working very hard to lose the baby weight. I have succeeded with that than some have lost a total of 45 pounds since January. Now trying to keep on this healthy track and tone up for summer also would like to lose another 30 pounds, I mostly just want to be healthy and happy but like to have a goal so my goal right now is to keep a set calorie count daily and keep up my exercise routine and lose a additional 30 pounds =D So motivation and helpful tips from new friends would be great.
  • mkcas190
    mkcas190 Posts: 2
    Options
    Not really sure how this all works, so if anyone feels like giving me a brief rundown then add me.
  • deztined
    deztined Posts: 16 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me ! I'd love to help support you are you strive for your goals!
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• willitsmckinley
    Options
    I don't have any MFP friends. I can't take this sort of social alienation any longer. Add me! I am all about bodyweight fitness, snark, and tacos.
  • youtubie
    youtubie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Lookin for Active friends who share their dairy.... I'll show you mine if you show me yours lol! Boom! :p
  • mandychowx
    mandychowx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation <3
  • ladymac79
    Options
    I just started using this app 3 days ago. Please add me and we can support one another!!
  • nesa61
    nesa61 Posts: 7
    Options
    The more motivation the better!
  • fitwithashley
    fitwithashley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• DeeVigil88
    DeeVigil88 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Am I too late? Lol! I'm a returning user and back at my weight loss!! I'm also running in the Gladiator Rock n Run next month! Feel free to add me y'all! :p
  • pennywisedepp
    pennywisedepp Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for some new friends to help motivate me and for myself to motivate them. I'm trying to lose a total of 90-100 lbs. So far I'm down 20! I'm hoping to lose at least 40 more by the end of summer so my husband and I can start trying for a family :) If anyone wants, please add me!