Since thick is in, should I stay at 145 on my 5'2 frame

Options

Replies

• tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    i'm gratified to see the consensus among most posters.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    tomatoey wrote: »

I suppose I should take a more "glass half full" mindset to this whole thing. :flowerforyou:
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options

I suppose I should take a more "glass half full" mindset to this whole thing. :flowerforyou:

:flowerforyou:

you should but only if you also retain your talent for excellent drive-by gags
  • LilLuLu4
    LilLuLu4 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I envy the people who are coming in, reading the OP, leaving their comment and moving on completely unaware of the absolute dumpster fire this thread has become.

This! They have no clue! :D:D
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    levitateme wrote: »
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    So what if her shirt's half undone, her boobs whatever, her butt whatever? Maybe she's comfortable, maybe she likes feeling however she feels. Maybe, she's a mom who's a bit too warm, like the person who posted minutes before you. Maybe she's the opposite of insecure. Maybe she's dressing that way entirely for herself because she enjoys living in her body.

Nope. Don't buy it..

I've known women like that who are very comfortable with their bodies not insecure in the way you are trying to claim.

I find it funny that most of the time these women are deemed trashy, attention seeking or are supposedly super insecure by those who are very insecure themselves.

Not saying that all women who dress a certain way are above the tearing down of other women, but it's pretty lame to make such judgmental generalizations.

It is lame. It's really gross to see women who are so misogynistic. If I see a girl wearing a bikini top and short shorts at the supermarket, I assume she is either on her way from or to the beach, not that she is desperate for attention.

what do you think your husband would be thinking...

My fiance is attracted to women, so if he saw an attractive woman he would probably think she's attractive. I can't read his thoughts - don't really care to - and he isn't going to dump me because he saw some chick in a bathing suit.

You are really insecure and assume that everyone is as insecure as you.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    So what if her shirt's half undone, her boobs whatever, her butt whatever? Maybe she's comfortable, maybe she likes feeling however she feels. Maybe, she's a mom who's a bit too warm, like the person who posted minutes before you. Maybe she's the opposite of insecure. Maybe she's dressing that way entirely for herself because she enjoys living in her body.

Nope. Don't buy it..

I've known women like that who are very comfortable with their bodies not insecure in the way you are trying to claim.

I find it funny that most of the time these women are deemed trashy, attention seeking or are supposedly super insecure by those who are very insecure themselves.

Not saying that all women who dress a certain way are above the tearing down of other women, but it's pretty lame to make such judgmental generalizations.

It is lame. It's really gross to see women who are so misogynistic. If I see a girl wearing a bikini top and short shorts at the supermarket, I assume she is either on her way from or to the beach, not that she is desperate for attention.

what do you think your husband would be thinking...

My fiance is attracted to women, so if he saw an attractive woman he would probably think she's attractive. I can't read his thoughts - don't really care to - and he isn't going to dump me because he saw some chick in a bathing suit.

You are really insecure and assume that everyone is as insecure as you.

Ding ding ding!

Hey, I get it though. I have moments of insecurity, too. If I'm with a guy and he's checking out another girl, sometimes I might get that inner cringe. It happens - no one is perfect.

But, it's my responsibility to recognize where that is coming from and not project it onto an innocent woman and her wardrobe - or flip out at my man for being a human being.
  • levitateme
    levitateme Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    I envy the people who are coming in, reading the OP, leaving their comment and moving on completely unaware of the absolute dumpster fire this thread has become.

But they're missing the marshmallows.

I find this all enlightening. Like are there women like Fran and Christine silently calling me trashy if I run into sprouts in my shorts and crop top/bikini top? Does the judgement lessen if I'm in the presence of a man (as a husband's thoughts are clearly more important than our own) what is the clothing to skin to trashy attention seemed ratio? Are we allotted non trash points if we live in hot areas?

So many questions.

Agree. Additionally, what is a lesbian woman who dresses provocatively trying to accomplish? She's obviously not desperate for male attention.
  • LilLuLu4
    Options

You should! This post is very educational (maybe my big butt low IQ will go up ;) ). Now I know that people think my big butt is trashy and if I choose to play up the girls they think I've had some traumatic life experience. If somebody starts giving me Judgey-eyes I know to tell them to eff off! See! :)
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    LilLuLu4 wrote: »

You should! This post is very educational (maybe my big butt low IQ will go up ;) ). Now I know that people think my big butt is trashy and if I choose to play up the girls they think I've had some traumatic life experience. If somebody starts giving me Judgey-eyes I know to tell them to eff off! See! :)

So on that note-- I've been doing hip thrusts for awhile now. Am I getting smarter because my butt is getting bigger? If so, how far can I push it? Will I be able to join Mensa at some point?
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options

So on that note-- I've been doing hip thrusts for awhile now. Am I getting smarter because my butt is getting bigger? If so, how far can I push it? Will I be able to join Mensa at some point?

Hmph. My butt is huge and I haven't gotten any smarter in the transition from kinda big to "Jesus, I can fit two soda cans in the waistband gap of my jeans"
  • LilLuLu4
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hmph. My butt is huge and I haven't gotten any smarter in the transition from kinda big to "Jesus, I can fit two soda cans in the waistband gap of my jeans"

No no no! You guys got it all wrong! There is a significant and linear decrease in IQ as your butt goes from pancake flat to "D*** girl!"
  • Daiako
    Options

But they're missing the marshmallows.

I find this all enlightening. Like are there women like Fran and Christine silently calling me trashy if I run into sprouts in my shorts and crop top/bikini top? Does the judgement lessen if I'm in the presence of a man (as a husband's thoughts are clearly more important than our own) what is the clothing to skin to trashy attention seemed ratio? Are we allotted non trash points if we live in hot areas?

So many questions.

Agree. Additionally, what is a lesbian woman who dresses provocatively trying to accomplish? She's obviously not desperate for male attention.

See! Such potential for education here. We could learn so much here!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    edited April 2015
    Options

No no no! You guys got it all wrong! There is a significant and linear decrease in IQ as your butt goes from pancake flat to "D*** girl!"

No, that other woman posted a rebuttal (ha!) that big butts = brains.

Damn. Now I'm confused.

eta: no Mensa for me yet. :laugh:
  • LilLuLu4
    Options

Damn. Now I'm confused.

Ooooh. Mind = blown. :/
  • Eudoxy
    Eudoxy Posts: 391 Member
    Options

Damn. Now I'm confused.

No you're right! So maybe it's true!?

Seriously, I'm taking any connection between body type and intelligence with a grain of salt...

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Eudoxy wrote: »

Damn. Now I'm confused.

No you're right! So maybe it's true!?

Seriously, I'm taking any connection between body type and intelligence with a grain of salt...

Maybe if you get your hyooge butt from surgery it means you're dumb, but if you get it by natural means (whether of the genetic or gym-built variety) it means you're smart.

• Eudoxy
    Eudoxy Posts: 391 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    So really you can't tell how smart someone is unless you grab their a**
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Man. I go to the hair salon to get myself all sexied up (yes, for myself and if I catch a gentleman's eye-awesome. So trashy!) and I come back to this. Now big butted women are smarter. Neat.
  • Daiako
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Man. I go to the hair salon to get myself all sexied up (yes, for myself and if I catch a gentleman's eye-awesome. So trashy!) and I come back to this. Now big butted women are smarter. Neat.

This is truly our time.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Eudoxy wrote: »
    So really you can't tell how smart someone is unless you grab their a**

Well that way is more fun but you should be able to tell by how she's dressed.