Since thick is in, should I stay at 145 on my 5'2 frame

Options

Replies

• RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    What the heck? Suddenly it won't show up on my computer either. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.

Ah well. Maybe it'll work tomorrow or something.

EDIT: Ah, there it is. Huh, random. But yeah this is the same woman I posted a few pages ago. Again, I know her body type isn't everybody's cup of tea, but this is just what I think when I hear "thick and curvy."

Fun times for all.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    1134xms3d4dz.jpg
    See it?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Dang. She's hot. Not my personal dream body but I applaud.
  • threnjen
    threnjen Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I always wonder how on earth people like KK, Amber Rose and that chick there find pants that fit. Although I suppose they can afford tailoring.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    *popcorn*

This really went places.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    There is something really unusual about her proportions. Is she...a little person?

A have short legs myself, but dang...
  • arditarose
    Options
    I just found an old progress pic at 147 lbs. I definitely had more curve. (I only have one curve). But, technically over weight. My body definitely changed.
  • arditarose
    Options
    There is something really unusual about her proportions. Is she...a little person?

uhhh...no.
  • angellll12
    Options
    I think because she has short legs plus muscles ontop of it, it makes them look even shorter ... maybe. I wonder how tall she is.

• Daiako
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I just found an old progress pic at 147 lbs. I definitely had more curve. (I only have one curve). But, technically over weight. My body definitely changed.

Overweight is such a...blah kind of thing when it comes to determining how one should look anyway. I'm overweight but I'm very happy with my physique. I have no desire to lose weight (I can't even be bothered to log more than once or twice a week because meeeeehhhhhh).
  • arditarose
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »

Overweight is such a...blah kind of thing when it comes to determining how one should look anyway. I'm overweight but I'm very happy with my physique. I have no desire to lose weight (I can't even be bothered to log more than once or twice a week because meeeeehhhhhh).

I agree, especially looking at these pictures. I was just bringing it up because a lot of people were scolding the OP for technically wanting to remain "overweight" since thick is in.
  • jiigglybutt
    jiigglybutt Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    oz6lwlbfyu07.jpg
    kimk.jpg 108.3K
  • angellll12
    Options
    oz6lwlbfyu07.jpg

Lmaooooooo. Who comes up with these images. So extra.
  • Daiako
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »

I agree, especially looking at these pictures. I was just bringing it up because a lot of people were scolding the OP for technically wanting to remain "overweight" since thick is in.

Yeah. Some people are...well. They seem to think that some magical internal transformation happens at 25 or 25.5 BMI that can only be remedied at 24.9. It's an odd kind of thing.

Anywho. I agree with you. Carry on.
  • lydiakitten
    lydiakitten Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I feel so good reading this thread. I never had any substantial curves to begin with -had A breasts even when my BMI was around 25- so I have never had to worry about losing anything and balancing out my shape. The choice was so damn easy for me; if I'm going to have a naturally lean and tomboyish body anyway, I'd rather have it be firm and toned, end of story. Never was a difficult decision.
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I feel so good reading this thread. I never had any substantial curves to begin with -had A breasts even when my BMI was around 25- so I have never had to worry about losing anything and balancing out my shape. The choice was so damn easy for me; if I'm going to have a naturally lean and tomboyish body anyway, I'd rather have it be firm and toned, end of story. Never was a difficult decision.

Agreed! My barely there boobs have always been small. I think I bought a C cup bra when I was 200 lb. I've always usually worn a B cup. Now I'm in 32B.... Doesn't that translate to an A? I don't know. I really need to get fitted.

Anyways... I've always been really ruler like. So I figure I'll rock it and have muscle! So far so good!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    TOTALLY EVERYONE SHOULD CHOOSE THEIR HEALTH PATH BASED ON WHICH ATTENTION STARVED INDIVIDUALS ARE CURRENTLY ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THE NEWSPAPER CHECKOUT MAGAZINES.

Also, once you hit 30 or so, start shopping for icebergs, so you and your old *kitten* can float out to sea to die with some dignity.

I wanted to wander off, abandoned by society, into a desert for my old age plan, though. Can I huh?

This thread is surreal.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    If you are concerned about losing volume in your breasts, don't go under 140. I am 5'3" and went from 190 to 120 (over the course of a few years). I literally had skin bags which is NOT attractive. I resorted to. . . ahem. . . artificial volume to correct the problem. Having surgery is not much fun and nothing beats real ones!

On the other hand, I'm 5'4" and went from 170 to 122-123 and mine are fine. Proportionately they're bigger than they were before-- I went from a 36C to a 32D.

It's going to vary from person to person based on a lot of factors (mostly genetics).

Well you still lose a cup size.

I lost 80 pounds, I'm 5'5" and 132 pounds and I'm in 34D (or 36C). I was in 36 DD before. We're just pretty busty in my family.

For what it's worth, I shake my head at those huge artificial bums, personally. And yes I do judge the persons who do it as 'trash'.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    If you are concerned about losing volume in your breasts, don't go under 140. I am 5'3" and went from 190 to 120 (over the course of a few years). I literally had skin bags which is NOT attractive. I resorted to. . . ahem. . . artificial volume to correct the problem. Having surgery is not much fun and nothing beats real ones!

On the other hand, I'm 5'4" and went from 170 to 122-123 and mine are fine. Proportionately they're bigger than they were before-- I went from a 36C to a 32D.

It's going to vary from person to person based on a lot of factors (mostly genetics).

I lost 80 pounds, I'm 5'5" and 132 pounds and I'm in 34D (or 36C). I was in 36 DD before. We're just pretty busty in my family.

For what it's worth, I shake my head at those huge artificial bums, personally. And yes I do judge the persons who do it as 'trash'.

They look bigger in proportion to my body than they did before though. Yes, they're smaller overall, but my body is much smaller too. It's not like my boobs got smaller in isolation. :laugh:
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I agree. Even at my thinnest back in high school I was still a DDD/EEE. Damn the women in my family for cursing us with a giant chest. I had a reduction in my early 20's though so it no longer effects me. THank God. However my sister has not had a reduction and her being 5'2 and 150# has boobs so big (natural) that she has to make her own bras otherwise they are hundreds of dollars and can only find them online. Her band is only a 32 but she is in the H or I department. It's sad really and uncomfortable.

The fake stuff...I agree are not sexy. I think the real parts of women should be loved and appreciated more than fake idolized. I do realize I'm not all real anymore but I didn't have a reduction to look sexy I did it because my back and neck hurt when I wasn't overweight and I was 20....I couldn't imagine what it would feel like today if I hadn't had one.