PikaKnight wrote: »
    angellll12 wrote: »
    MissKriss3 wrote: »
    v44996h1coev.jpg
    e4baj2udqbyq.jpg
    p5nz7x4vc6w9.jpg
    I'm extremely confident weighing 174# at 5'1". Thanks to strength training. #thickchick

Do you have pictures? I'd like to see how that looks .

See, I like the way your waist is small and your hips and butt pop. You don't even look 175, esp being only 5'1. Good work.

I'm going to waist train, this belly ruins everything.

Waist train???

Yeah apparently it works I was skeptical but a lot of girls are getting results.
    I want a belly gone, and just tone up my arms. I like everything else.

You can't spot reduce, just a heads up. I don't think the girls are getting results in the way you think. You're talking about corsets, right? That's a temporary thing and if done excessively, can lead to a lot of problems.

Yes, she's talking about using a corset. Modern-day women are using corsets and calling it "waist training". It does work, surprisingly, to lessen the circumference of your waist and give that hourglass shape (only so long as you keep using the corset fairly regularly). There are some slight risks to it, but women have been using corsets for centuries without perishing. It's a little hard to wrap your head around it at first, but I guess it's not particularly strange when you think of all the shapewear that's in vogue now like spanx etc. And, no, I do not practice waist training, I just am familiar with it.

Personally I'm waiting for Chinese foot-binding to come back in vogue.
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    LOl i wasn't fishing for compliments, but thank you.

well since we're all being honest, i've creeped on your profile a couple times before; just didnt have any context to say it till now LOL
    creepy? whatever >.>
  • emilypink573
    emilypink573 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    If you are comfortable at that weight than why not? Im 5'5 and 175 ans my goal is 165. When i get to 165 i will see how i feel.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

Um what? Having small breasts is not womanly?
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    LOl i wasn't fishing for compliments, but thank you.

well since we're all being honest, i've creeped on your profile a couple times before; just didnt have any context to say it till now LOL
    creepy? whatever >.>

No worries, all good :)

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I rather have some fat then be skinny with small breast, it's not womanly since we're being honest. I don't mind a little stomach, I'll probably go down to 130 and stop there and just workout to maintain and be healthy, I can look hot still without looking like I try so hard at the gym.

Inb4 people try and say that "the opinion that small breasts is unfeminine" is the same as saying someone "matter-of-factly has too much body fat".
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »

TIL- I am not womanly. :open_mouth:

Right? I have 32 B's, basically the same cup size as a 34 A...and I still think I'm womanly. You bet.
  • almostplenty
    almostplenty Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    v44996h1coev.jpg
    e4baj2udqbyq.jpg
    p5nz7x4vc6w9.jpg
    I'm extremely confident weighing 174# at 5'1". Thanks to strength training. #thickchick

I still think you look overweight, too much body fat.

@almostplenty Excuse you? Who are YOU to tell someone they have too much body fat?

There's this saying….. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I don't know why people are getting offended to an objective observation. You're the one adding the emotional connotation to terms relative to weight and body fat. It's like saying someone's hair looks brown, not blonde.

It's common sense that you don't flat-out call someone overweight. Have some couth, please.

*shrug* It's a medical term. Would you be offended if stated your blood pressure, thinking it was normal, and someone told you that it was actually hypertensive?

Don't even try to compare body weight and blood pressure. Body weight is a sensitive subject in the medical field.

You are still missing the point that she didn't ask for anyone's opinion on her photo.

Just a heads up- you won't last here if you continue to go around calling people overweight/overfat/obese. Also, abusing the flagging system isn't taken kindly here either.

LOL I didn't flag anybody. If my comments inspire randoms on the internet to jump down my throat, oh well. And I am in the medical field, working with cardiac and renal patients, I talk to others about their body weight on the reg. Unfortunately most people don't want to hear the truth, because they think it's normal to be the size they are.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

Right? I have 32 B's, basically the same cup size as a 34 A...and I still think I'm womanly. You bet.

Same size here! :) Sometimes i wear a 30C because the straps fit better but 99% of stores dont carry a band that small.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options

C'mon now, this thread is going to turn into a sh*tstorm at this rate :disappointed:

Personally i'm loving the honesty :+1:

• angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

What do you think about yourself?

• CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    If you are comfortable at that weight than why not? Im 5'5 and 175 ans my goal is 165. When i get to 165 i will see how i feel.

I am 5'5" too and have btdt. I thought I would stop at 180, 170, 165, 155, 150, 140, 135. I finally have decided to stop at 133 (BMI 22.1) and start work recomping. Every time I met my 'end' goal, I realized I had further to go than I thought to have the body I wanted.
  • arditarose
    Options

Same size here! :) Sometimes i wear a 30C because the straps fit better but 99% of stores dont carry a band that small.

Yeah, I can measure about a 30 band size as well but 30 C is rare. I'm interested to see how it looks on me though because sometimes the B cup looks funny.
  • arditarose
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »

I am 5'5" too and have btdt. I thought I would stop at 180, 170, 165, 155, 150, 140, 135. I finally have decided to stop at 133 (BMI 22.1) and start work recomping. Every time I met my 'end' goal, I realized I had further to go than I thought to have the body I wanted.

Same here. 5'4" and my goals were 150, 145, 140 and then I thought my absolute low would be 130...but now I'm at 133 and see that I might want to get into the 120s.
  • westcoastgrl21
    westcoastgrl21 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    v44996h1coev.jpg
    e4baj2udqbyq.jpg
    p5nz7x4vc6w9.jpg

See, I like the way your waist is small and your hips and butt pop. You don't even look 175, esp being only 5'1. Good work.

I'm going to waist train, this belly ruins everything.

Waist train???

Yeah apparently it works I was skeptical but a lot of girls are getting results.
    I want a belly gone, and just tone up my arms. I like everything else.

You can't spot reduce, just a heads up. I don't think the girls are getting results in the way you think. You're talking about corsets, right? That's a temporary thing and if done excessively, can lead to a lot of problems.

Yes, she's talking about using a corset. Modern-day women are using corsets and calling it "waist training". It does work, surprisingly, to lessen the circumference of your waist and give that hourglass shape (only so long as you keep using the corset fairly regularly). There are some slight risks to it, but women have been using corsets for centuries without perishing. It's a little hard to wrap your head around it at first, but I guess it's not particularly strange when you think of all the shapewear that's in vogue now like spanx etc. And, no, I do not practice waist training, I just am familiar with it.

Personally I'm waiting for Chinese foot-binding to come back in vogue.

LOL

• TheVirgoddess
    Options

C'mon now, this thread is going to turn into a sh*tstorm at this rate :disappointed:

Personally i'm loving the honesty :+1:

If someone asks for opinions on their body, I'm ALL for honesty - it's great.

When people comment on a photo of someone's body with no prompt - it's rude. It's like walking up to someone in person and telling them they're fat. That would be frowned upon, but for some reason people think it's okay on the 'net. It's gross.

Also, me commenting on crappy posts doesn't turn threads into shitstorms. The crappy posts do.
  • angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Just because ur stomach is flat doesn't automatically mean you're hot.
    If I was a guy sex wouldn't be fun with someone with a boy body type, I'd want my hands filled with boobs, *kitten* to grab, thighs to squeeze, I wouldn't want to feel Boney hip bones. Small tummy though.
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    hm new game...i have a feeling one of the posters in this thread seems like the type of person who would get mad if we didnt call this skim milk, can you guess who?? winner gets one internet

hi0re7nmhckg.jpg
  • TheVirgoddess
    Options

I have big boobs. It's just the thought of that making me "womanly" is kinda ew. I'm pretty sure that woman card came with my uterus.
  • Spyer116
    Spyer116 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Well maybe instead of weight loss, try changing your weight composition? Eat at maintenance calories. And workout with squats, deadlifts, and other strength training. It should burn off some fat, while keeping muscle, maybe building a tiny bit of muscle. It might let you keep your boobs and *kitten*, while still losing some belly fat along with fat elsewhere