Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    MissKriss3 wrote: »
    v44996h1coev.jpg
    e4baj2udqbyq.jpg
    p5nz7x4vc6w9.jpg
    I'm extremely confident weighing 174# at 5'1". Thanks to strength training. #thickchick

Do you have pictures? I'd like to see how that looks .

See, I like the way your waist is small and your hips and butt pop. You don't even look 175, esp being only 5'1. Good work.

I'm going to waist train, this belly ruins everything.

@angellll12 Waist training is extremely unsafe and damages your internal organs.

That depends on what she means by waist training. Because 99% of the time i hear that now i assume they're talking about sports corsets and not real tight lacing.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Eh, do what you want.

Personally, I'd rather be well within the normal bmi ranges before calling it quits. My maintenance range is 21-23 (currently 22.1). I assure you, I am still very curvy.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    jvidon wrote: »
    If u work out your legs, u can maintain the booty. U may lose the fat, which accounts for the boobs though. If u stop working out, the muscle returns to fat.

Muscle does NOT "return to fat" whatever that is supposed to mean anyway?!
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I don't know what is "in". I don't pay attention to any of that. I do know that I feel & look good around 150 & I'm 5' 2.5". That is in the overweight bmi range & I'm OK with that. I'm also 43 & WAS morbidly obese.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    hahah, muscle returning to fat. Nice one.
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    if this is the "thick" that's in, then thick needs to get the F out

http://tinyurl.com/qbzzjlt

i think many people disguise "fat" with thick, curvy etc lol. why?
  • MuayThaiMaMa1
    MuayThaiMaMa1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 '1 & 1/2 I'm on the thicker side. When I lose weight my boobs go away too :-( My lowest weight was 130 and although I liked that my legs were tighter and my stomach was gone I wasn't happy with having absolutely no chest. I still had plenty of booty but it wasn't as big as it used to be. For me personally 135-140 is a great weight to be at. When I'm in that range I focus on weight training and less on the cardio and the number on the scale. But ultimately it's about your comfort level.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    if this is the "thick" that's in, then thick needs to get the F out

http://tinyurl.com/qbzzjlt

i think many people disguise "fat" with thick, curvy etc lol. why?

The entire time that link was loading i was thinking "please be tess munster please be tess munster please be tess munster". >:) Hello fellow shitlord.
  • bulk_n_cut
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    The entire time that link was loading i was thinking "please be tess munster please be tess munster please be tess munster". >:) Hello fellow shitlord.

my oh my
    dhmc2fnyvist.gif
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    What is going on?!
  • almostplenty
    almostplenty Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    v44996h1coev.jpg
    e4baj2udqbyq.jpg
    p5nz7x4vc6w9.jpg
    I'm extremely confident weighing 174# at 5'1". Thanks to strength training. #thickchick

I still think you look overweight, too much body fat.
  • almostplenty
    Options
    Since I've lost weight, I also lost weight in my boobs I went from a C cup to a B cup, a big B cup though. I still want curves, and an *kitten*. i feel like if I lose anymore weight I lose my boobs, I'm not into that skinny skinny look. What do you think about 145 pounds on a 5'2 frame? Maybe ten more pounds? I'm scared to lose my butt and boobs.

Plus I'm having a hard time losing anymore weight

You're still technically overweight. If you want curves, do strength training. A normal weight person with proportionate boobs looks better than an overweight person with larger boobs.
  • bulk_n_cut
    Options

lmao holyy *kitten* youre gonna get crucified here bro

eb4h0f3gys2e.gif

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Waiting...
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    v44996h1coev.jpg
    e4baj2udqbyq.jpg
    p5nz7x4vc6w9.jpg

Wow could you be any more rude?

• amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    v44996h1coev.jpg
    e4baj2udqbyq.jpg
    p5nz7x4vc6w9.jpg

I think she looks great. It's all about what she thinks about herself.

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Waiting...

Yep
  • almostplenty
    Options

lmao holyy *kitten* youre gonna get crucified here bro

eb4h0f3gys2e.gif

Sorry to be blunt, but we've become so desensitized to what a normal body weight looks like, with 60+% of Americans overweight. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just trying to be objective. She looks like she has a BMI >25, and not with a muscle-builder's low body fat %. Why sacrifice our health just to fit into the "thick" trend? That is no different than starving oneself to Calista Flockhart proportions in order to look supermodel skinny.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    v44996h1coev.jpg
    e4baj2udqbyq.jpg
    p5nz7x4vc6w9.jpg

Wow could you be any more rude?

She asked for opinions and i think s/he was blunt and too the point. I agree, i don't think this is "thick". I still think it's too much fat if that's the look she's going for...
  • bulk_n_cut
    Options
    Sorry to be blunt, but we've become so desensitized to what a normal body weight looks like, with 60+% of Americans overweight. I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm just trying to be objective. She looks like she has a BMI >25, and not with a muscle-builder's low body fat %. Why sacrifice our health just to fit into the "thick" trend? That is no different than starving oneself to Calista Flockhart proportions in order to look supermodel skinny.

yeah, no i totally agree, but i was just saying that i've personally noticed that being brutally honest and/or voicing opinions isn't taken too kindly here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    the size of your balls tho