Since thick is in, should I stay at 145 on my 5'2 frame

Options

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    @angellll12 here you go:- cs1cn4p8kmci.jpg

Ps I'm 45, I look slim now at 134lbs but in my 20s I looked slim at 124lbs, my waist/hip measurements were the same mind you cos nowadays I workout alot lol when you're older being slightly heavier looks somehow better, just my opinion though :smile:
  • higgins8283801
    higgins8283801 Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and looked obese at 145. I'm 123-124 now and look my best where I'm at.

It's all on how you look and feel.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • Christine_72
    Options
    h4kl4j1i7lce.jpg
    Excuse the stupid pic. It's the only one I got. 5"8 and 140lbs, 7ish to go
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Daiako wrote: »
    Amber Rose has fake boobs tho.

Ain't nothing wrong with that, of course. But let's call it what it is.

not to get graphic but have you seen amber rose with out a top or bra on on... her chest is NOT fake.. i have had 3 sets of implants over 10 years.. i can for sure tell you her boobs are real.. she goes topless on the beach which is why I've seen her boobs. her butt might be fake but the girls are not.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

not to get graphic but have you seen amber rose with out a top or bra on on... her chest is NOT fake.. i have had 3 sets of implants over 10 years.. i can for sure tell you her boobs are real.. she goes topless on the beach which is why I've seen her boobs. her butt might be fake but the girls are not.

I too have seen AR's boobs (I'm a fan) and the sag her boobs have now became pronounced after she had her son but she's had two or three different sets of implants in her lifetime. You can literally look at pictures over the years and see the changes happen.

It's not some kind of secret or unknown thing. The realness of her butt, however, is something no one in the know will speak of.
  • retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    angellll12 wrote: »
    Since I've lost weight, I also lost weight in my boobs I went from a C cup to a B cup, a big B cup though. I still want curves, and an *kitten*. i feel like if I lose anymore weight I lose my boobs, I'm not into that skinny skinny look. What do you think about 145 pounds on a 5'2 frame? Maybe ten more pounds? I'm scared to lose my butt and boobs.

Plus I'm having a hard time losing anymore weight

Have you checked out some of the re-composition stories here, this is a current thread on that:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10107271/women-recomp-stories#latest

Lifting heavy things seems to help modify the body, who knew? :)

I am 5'3" and hope to get back to 144 soon, I was very happy with my stamina, energy, and ability to eat more than low cal salads at that weight.
    I've been as low as 100 lbs (years ago) but I prefer the body I had at 144. I have DDD bust so carry a bunch of weight in that area no matter what, nothing
    in the butt area, but at least it didn't jiggle at that weight.

I am going to be doing strength training to try and get the core tighter, which should result in less stomach flop.

• angellll12
    angellll12 Posts: 296 Member
    Options

I think they are fake they just look really natural. Kim kardhasians boobs are fake and also look very natural. These millionaires have us fooled.

• angellll12
    Options
    h4kl4j1i7lce.jpg
    Excuse the stupid pic. It's the only one I got. 5"8 and 140lbs, 7ish to go

Very cute. If only I was a little taller. Five pounds looks like 15 pounds on my short self.
  • angellll12
    Options
    @angellll12 here you go:- cs1cn4p8kmci.jpg

Ps I'm 45, I look slim now at 134lbs but in my 20s I looked slim at 124lbs, my waist/hip measurements were the same mind you cos nowadays I workout alot lol when you're older being slightly heavier looks somehow better, just my opinion though :smile:

Thank you.
  • Christine_72
    Options

I think they are fake they just look really natural. Kim kardhasians boobs are fake and also look very natural. These millionaires have us fooled.

Definitely!! They pay big bucks to make fake look real ;)

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    MissKriss3 wrote: »
    v44996h1coev.jpg
    e4baj2udqbyq.jpg
    p5nz7x4vc6w9.jpg
    I'm extremely confident weighing 174# at 5'1". Thanks to strength training. #thickchick

Do you have pictures? I'd like to see how that looks .

See, I like the way your waist is small and your hips and butt pop. You don't even look 175, esp being only 5'1. Good work.

I'm going to waist train, this belly ruins everything.

@angellll12 Waist training is extremely unsafe and damages your internal organs.
  • Daiako
    Daiako Posts: 12,545 Member
    Options

Just about all if those people have fake boobs, but most of them are also careful to have that natural hang and sag to go with it. They all also claim to be a natural but we all know that's not true either.

Not that I have issue with such things. I'd like a little enhancement myself and I don't think anyone has rk disclose or share anything about their bodies but let's not be naive.

Next people will tell me they think KimK's butt is real just because she says it is.
  • savemama
    savemama Posts: 105 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Here's the sad sad truth- where you store fat is pretty genetically determined. You're not going to get your body to do something like- big boobs, small waist- unless it wants to (or you have surgery).

That said, as a decently curvy girl myself- I have had amazing results heavy lifting. Toned abs and a lifted and round butt. Cardio strips me of my curves- but when I eat my protein and lift heavy- I keep them ;) the boobs still do what they want though.
  • angellll12
    Options
    I rather be natural, work at
    savemama wrote: »
    Here's the sad sad truth- where you store fat is pretty genetically determined. You're not going to get your body to do something like- big boobs, small waist- unless it wants to (or you have surgery).

That said, as a decently curvy girl myself- I have had amazing results heavy lifting. Toned abs and a lifted and round butt. Cardio strips me of my curves- but when I eat my protein and lift heavy- I keep them ;) the boobs still do what they want though.

So who should you look at to determine that? Mom?
  • Christine_72
    Options

Hmmmmmm my mum is 5"3 and has been skinny her whole life. Except lately she's been shovelling the bread and butter in like a Gannet and her belly has protuded a bit. She's over 5 inches shorter than me....
  • angellll12
    Options

Hmmmmmm my mum is 5"3 and has been skinny her whole life. Except lately she's been shovelling the bread and butter in like a Gannet and her belly has protuded a bit. She's over 5 inches shorter than me....
    Yeah my mom is taller then me and is a small B cup. I'm not even sure what size I really am, C cup is too big B cup my boobs are hanging out a bit. Bonus is, my mom has a flat stomach but she has a nice round butt.
  • lilbea89
    lilbea89 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and I'm currently at about 150lbs right now. I'm trying to get down to about 125 by september. Its so hard because everyone carries their weight differently and everyone has a different ideal! I carry a lot of mine in my tummy, thighs, and I have always had kinda big muscular arms. I have no butt whatsoever. I bet you would be able to achieve your ideal look by not necessarily dropping more pounds but by revving up some lifting and toning exercises. I know I'm going to have to work on some mad squats in the weight room to get the butt I want! Here's a pic of me for size reference :)htwxq4ezrku8.jpg
  • Jesusjohnjames
    Jesusjohnjames Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm extremely confident weighing 174# at 5'1". Thanks to strength training. #thickchick
    OMG, I am 5'3 1/2 175lbs super thick and toned. I look like Im 165.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    "thick"? When i think of thick i think of solid, muscular, not extra fat. If you want to stay around that weight and look "thick" it may be a good idea to strength train your way up there.

IMO, I think around the 110-120 range looks best on most women around that height. I have plenty of friends who still have booty and tatas, and maintain a feminine physique around 115. They definitely don't look "thin thin" as you put it and their size of curves are even more accentuated by their waist.

But it's up to you OP. No reason to stay overweight at risk for health problems just to fulfill some sort of "fad" beauty ideal.