30 DAY SHRED JOIN IN BOARD!!!

Options

Replies

• jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Cellery67 wrote: »
    Day 3/30 done. My legs are really sore from yesterday, I was worried I was going to pull my right thigh muscle.

Congrats on the great results!! Your post is just another reason why I'm not giving up on this. Although I'm doing the beginner version, I figure its better than doing nothing, which I've done for the last 20 yrs.

I'm on day 4 level 2
  • rexkt
    rexkt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 28/30 so I'll update my results this weekend when I do my measurements. I think I'm gonna do something else for a few weeks and then restart the shred trying to to all advanced moves. We will see!
  • jadior
    Options
    Can't wait to hear how your results are :)
  • rghendo
    rghendo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Anyone starting at the beginning soon? I'd like to join in this group but haven't started yet. Can I just jump in? What's everyone doing - each level daily for 10 days?
  • dazywings333
    dazywings333 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    rghendo I just started yesterday, JOIN ME! I've done Level One many times but never made it more than a few days, so today I did level 2 for something different. I plan on switching day to day level 1 & 2. I was fairly sore today(I don't think her warmups & cooldowns are enough stretching for me, I should have known better!) but I told myself to do the workout anyway, it would help ease the soreness, and it did! It's so worth it!
    Day2/30 completed.
  • rghendo
    rghendo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks, tanyabaumann3! I just realized I have Ripped in 30, not 30 Day Shred, oops! I'm still going to join you, though, should be close enough :)

Nice job working through the soreness!
  • jadior
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Day 4 of level 2 complete. I burned more calories today which is a bonus!
  • rexkt
    rexkt Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just finished the shred in just about 6 weeks and here are my results!
    *I also stuck to a 1500 calorie a day diet and did at least days of cardio kettle bell with the shred.

Weight: down 21.6 lbs

Measurements
    Neck - 1.7 inches
    Waist- 3 inches
    Hips- 6 inches
    Bust - 3.1 inches
    Arms - 1.4 inches
    Thighs - 4 inches
    Calves - .5 inches (I only started measuring them last week)
    Total inches lost : 19.7 inches!

Overall I'm really pleased with the shred, above all my strength is up greatly. I think I'm gonna try some cardio kickboxing for a couple weeks and then restart the shred but try to do it on all high impact.
    Best of luck to you all!
  • dazywings333
    Options
    rexkt wrote: »
    Just finished the shred in just about 6 weeks and here are my results!
    *I also stuck to a 1500 calorie a day diet and did at least days of cardio kettle bell with the shred.

Weight: down 21.6 lbs
    Total inches lost : 19.7 inches!

Fantastic results! Way to go!
  • dazywings333
    Options
    Day3/30 complete. plus a run.
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Thank you to those who have kept up and those who have just started, this is such an awesome and supportive board to join in on if you couldn't already tell! Seeing as how some people have almost finished or already ran through the full 30 we should start posting picture results! I am doing day 19 today :]
  • jadior
    Options
    day 5 level 2 finished today. I must say I like level 2 much better than level 1. Maybe because I realized I could put my music on and just watch Jillian rather than exercise without music. Who knew? (everyone except me!
  • jadior
    Options
    day 7 lv 2 done. How is everyone doing?
  • Cellery67
    Cellery67 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    5/30 done--it may take me 60 days but I'm doing it!! Rexkt congrats on your awesome results!!
  • Cellery67
    Options
    I posted a progress pic on my IG: poland_diana
    Still have more weight/inches to lose.

Last night I finished Level 1 Day 30/30!!! I'm moving on to Level 2 today. I'll also be doing Level 2 for 30 days.

I just saw your IG--that's awesome!! Way to go!!
  • AlexisMichele93
    AlexisMichele93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've just completed day 3 on level 1. I am looking to lose about 40 lbs total this year so am also on a 1600 calorie diet. How do you schedule your work outs? Do you do 10 days straight of each level, do you take rest days, and/or do you switch back and forth between levels? :) I'm just looking for ideas for how I might set up my first run. I'm considering trying level 2 but I've only been working out at all for 2-3 weeks, so not sure how well I'd do.
  • Cellery67
    Options
    Just finished Day 7/30. I'm aiming to do it every day but I resolved to just finish it. I restarted 3 times in 1 month because I kept missing a day or two (or three...) so this time around I just want to get to 30/30 even if it's more like 30/60. Honestly I've noticed changes in my body even with restarting, because either way I was working out more than I used to.

I say if you want to try level 2 go for it. If it's hard and you go back to level 1, then no big deal. If you like it then yay you did level 2!
  • Cellery67
    Options
    Day 8/30! Only two mores times with level 1 before I finally try level 2 :):):)
  • Cellery67
    Options
    Whew, I totally missed the spot this week--after 7 days break, 9/30 done!
  • jadior
    Options
    well, I've been MIA for a week and now I regret it! Do I begin where I left off or do I start over?