APRIL: 30 Day Crunch Challenge. Who's with me? :D

Options

Replies

• tlbruce1969
    tlbruce1969 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Andreake08 wrote: »
    Yay all!!!!! So PROUD!!!!!

I'm doing my crunches as soon as my dinner has gone down a bit... And a couple of exercises more with my weights!! :smiley:

Whew there you are, was wondering if we lost you. Keep it up Andreake08
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Missed my 55 last night, so since tonight is a rest day I will get them in today and count yesterday as my rest day. Keep it up yall.
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Did my 55
  • missm2
    missm2 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Quick question. .. we are on day 11 aren't we?
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Got my 55 in two nights ago which was rest day and I did 60 last night. We got 65 today woohoo let's go
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    lost it a bit as didn't manage to do any in the campervan, but had got to 45 before went, and did 60 yesterday, and 70 today at the gym. Sure I will feel it tomorrow!
  • Andreake08
    Andreake08 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!! How are you guys doing??? :smiley:
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Got my 65 in last night. Bring on 70 woohoo let's go......
  • ForStMicheal
    ForStMicheal Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey, when you guys get all the way up to 135 crunches, try doing a few sets of leg raises before your crunches and see how many crunches you can do.

you should reach the point were you can't do any more crunches well before 135. so you get more benefit in less time. plus 135 reps of anything is kinda pointless. good luck!

Interesting idea. Do you suggest crunching while the legs are raised or doing the raises than crunching.
    Oh, and I dunno about anyone else, but I'm not planning these in one go. Maybe sets of 20 reps each. I'm doing it mainly to see if I can!

I'd do one then the other. lower then upper. reason being that you work the area that is being worked by crunches while doing the leg raises.

more efficient because the number of reps you need to do before you approach your limit is much less.
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Just finished the 70 along with 70 leg lifts. Still broke into 2 sets
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    BTW got my 75 in last night
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    80 last night woohoo still two sets, getting difficult to hold form so may back to 3 sets.
  • samthepanda
    Options
    well done tlbruce1969 for sticking with it. Done mine today. Anyone else still going?
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Yeah thanks, I'm not sure who else may be still going but I made it this far so I figure I might as well keep going to see if I can finish. I notice my low back pain is actually gone now so added bonus. BTW I got my 85 last night.
  • samthepanda
    Options
    Me too -! Tho can really feel it now, especially while running today. Will try and stick with it, even if it's just you and me!
  • Cheriels82
    Cheriels82 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Ok haven't posted cause I have been on and off doing them when I can at night on top of my regular program. At 75 tonight
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    We got this yall....let's keep it up. I am actually looking forward to breaking the 100 mark. Got my 90 tonight in 3 sets of 30.
  • samthepanda
    Options
    50 done, more later. Graze on my tailbone -ow!
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    Got my 95 in last night. Ready for the rest day before the 100 tomorrow let's get it yall
  • tlbruce1969
    Options
    It is 100 day Lets Do It, will get mine in this eve after work.