Advocare 24 Day Challenge Stories???

Options

Replies

• Lisasrk
    Lisasrk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I read the ingredients online and they appear to be the same for peaches and cream and citrus. And I missing an ingredient?
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I read the ingredients online and they appear to be the same for peaches and cream and citrus. And I missing an ingredient?

http://www.advocare.com/products/images/pdf/W3171.pdf

There are definitely more ingredients in the Citrus flavor.

I suppose if you really need the appetite suppressant you may want the citrus but I honestly didn't notice a difference between the two except that one tasted infinitely better.
  • 55044TeamJoy
    55044TeamJoy Posts: 134 Member
    Options

Check again:
    https://www.advocare.com/Microsite/Images/Store/Labels/W3171.pdf

ninja'd!
  • Lisasrk
    Lisasrk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would you mind sharing the appetite suppressant ingredient?
  • kyach
    kyach Posts: 17
    Options
    In looking at the ingredients in the herbal cleanse product... I don't see an appetite suppressant
  • kelli120768
    kelli120768 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The herbal cleanse does not have any appetite suppressant in it. I have been on Advocare products for a full year as of this coming Friday and have lost so far 97 pounds. I have been very happy with all of their products that I have tried.
  • Kihi
    Kihi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What do you guys mean when you say you've lost a certain amount of lbs but gained a certain amount of muscle? How do you know? I'm on day 3 of the challenge and feel it's too early to comment very much. There are some things is like, such as I'm making better choices and haven't had any cravings. There are some things I don't like, such as the number and size of pills. I'm determined to finish the challenge, and will comment more then. I have a goal of losing 40 lbs.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    What do you guys mean when you say you've lost a certain amount of lbs but gained a certain amount of muscle? How do you know? I'm on day 3 of the challenge and feel it's too early to comment very much. There are some things is like, such as I'm making better choices and haven't had any cravings. There are some things I don't like, such as the number and size of pills. I'm determined to finish the challenge, and will comment more then. I have a goal of losing 40 lbs.

Losing 40 lbs from doing the challenge or 40 lbs is your overall weight loss goal?
  • kyach
    kyach Posts: 17
    Options

the Citrus has more "raw" fiber the peaches and cream is ground into a powder which makes it easier to swallow. But the raw fiber is better at "cleaning the pipes" as I like to say. I've used both-- I felt the citrus moved things through my digestive system better, but peaches and cream is more palatable. P&C is also generally recommended for those that have more problems tolerating high fiber or have a sensitive stomach. for the citrus-- I like to mix up half a scoop of spark first in a COLD cup of water--- add the fiber packet- stir quickly with a fork and drink it fast. If you let it sit too long the fiber bulks up and it gets thick.
  • wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends that like Advocare. I had lost 70 lbs before trying the 24 day challenge and I feel amazing, more so than just eating healthy which I will continue but this with help with toning.
  • laurakaybiehl
    laurakaybiehl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 48, and on day 17 of the 24 day challenge. I did the 10 day cleanse, and felt really good about it. I lost 2 lbs. I started at 158 lbs. I hated the citrus drink. I had to plug my nose and suck it down with a straw. I stuck with it, however. Now that I am in the Max Phase portion of the challenge, I am becoming doubtful. I weighed myself this morning, and have gained 3 lbs, and have lost NO inches. I have had no dairy, no caffeine, no white flour. I cheated only 1 day by having a piece of cake. Also getting tired of taking all the supplements every day. I have learned to eat better, for sure, but not sure it's doing any good.
  • pprigge
    pprigge Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I did the challenge and lost 11 and post challenge maintained the eating habits. I've plateaued so I'm starting another challenge when it gets here next week & can't wait, for me the key was to increase my water to flush all the nasties out, that fiber cleanse can also hit you unexpectedly if you weren't a super "clean" eater before but man it works, good luck!
  • mnmoon10
    mnmoon10 Posts: 12
    Options
    So what exactly does the cleanse entail? I took advocare supplements years ago and spark, both for more energy. Now I have some weight to lose. And I love spark. If anyone who sells it or knows someone that sells it feel free to message me. I don't remember the cost or like I said the details of the cleanse. But I want to do it I think.
  • michellelizarraga
    michellelizarraga Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It's just like other 'diet' it will work for some and not others. Just because it didn't work for you does not mean it won't work for someone else. I'm on day 2 so I can hardly say anything about it yet but for those that are at least trying it good luck... I'd like to hear how it worked for you.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Why is this thread in the Success Stories forum? It would be cool if MFP added a "Drugs and Fads" Forum.
  • nursejulia1
    nursejulia1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I did the challenge and lost 14# it was a good kick start. I am down a total of 25# since January 28th. I continue to take the MMS 3 and protien shake/meal replacement for Breakfast daily. I am pleased I feel good and its working.
  • imducky20
    imducky20 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 24 day challenge with a co-worker on either Friday or Saturday. I have 2 friends who are great examples of how Advocare can work. Both of them each have lost between 60 and 80 lbs. respectively and after 3 years they have kept the weight off. I'm not delusional. I know I may not get the same results. In the past I have lost over 85 lbs. in a 2 year period without the help of a "program". I watched what I ate and exercised regularly. However, since the birth of my son 2 yrs ago I have put all the weight back on and then some. I am looking at Advocare to get me in the right direction again - to give me a starting point. I am so busy with working, caring for my son, being a good wife, and keeping up my home I have little time to plan a structure. When your single or married and childless there is time to think about yourself - have a child or get married and have a child and there is little time for yourself. I'm excited to give this a try, and I hope it works for me. I know it's a lot of money, but selfishly I want to do it for me.
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    is this thread for real????? I have read somebody saying: I lost 7 pounds of fat and gained 4 pounds of muscle?? are you for real? how do you even make that calculation? this thread is an offense to people's intelligence really...
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Why is this thread in the Success Stories forum? It would be cool if MFP added a "Drugs and Fads" Forum.

they must be all trolls or people whom actually work for that company???

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!