Post your Weight loss pics

Options

Replies

• SheBeButLittleSheisFierce
    Options
    ackz165tv2gh.jpg
    6xgm0obo2tpo.jpg

The one that says 2013/2014/2015 is taken every six months. The first taken December 2013 when I began. The middle is June 2014 and on the right is January of 2015. I'm a little over half way to my first goal. I've never been thin as an adult so I don't really know where I'm going to stop, but for now I have lost 63 pounds and 35 inches and have 54 pounds to go. I will reevaluate my weightloss at that point.
  • deloachkl
    deloachkl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    fairy2b wrote: »
    My goal is 140ish...almost there! =)q63ohg1nkenp.jpeg

The difference in your legs is astonishing! Cardio, weights or a combination of the two?
  • deloachkl
    deloachkl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    2xfxysxwcrcl.jpg
    kyww58tiwatr.jpg
    4lcoz5zbvrq1.jpg

Wow, you look amazing? After such a big loss, do you have any extra skin in the tummy area?
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options
    LaceyRuth wrote: »
    PhotoGrid_1425858054719_zpsuntyzkhd.jpg

*30 years old
    *5'4"
    *SW: 225
    *CW: 165
    *GW: 130

You look NOWEHERE near 30 now
    My mouth dropped as I scrolled down and saw it

Thanks you :blush: Sorry for taking so long to reply. I even forgot I posted this in here but was scrolling through for inspiration as I have fallen off the wagon recently and gained 2 Pounds! :astonished: You're compliment really means a lot. :smiley::heart:
  • IncredibleShrinkingSandy
    Options

LaceyRuth wrote: »
    PhotoGrid_1425858054719_zpsuntyzkhd.jpg

*30 years old
    *5'4"
    *SW: 225
    *CW: 165
    *GW: 130

You look NOWEHERE near 30 now
    My mouth dropped as I scrolled down and saw it

Thank you :blush: Sorry for taking so long to reply. I even forgot I posted this in here but was scrolling through for inspiration as I have fallen off the wagon recently and gained 2 Pounds! :astonished: Your compliment really means a lot. :smiley::heart:

• giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    j595zs8w1281.jpg

22 pounds difference. I'm now down 25 and super proud of myself! Can't wait to get back down to where I was a few years go and keep going this time.
  • RayinaChantel
    RayinaChantel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    Hi, here's mine, not sure how motivational it will be since I'm not at goal yet and just treading water at this point.
    Before is somewhere north of 400 pounds (my scale only went that far), the during is somewhere around 200 pounds4kl4ge07bpth.jpg

That is amazing!! so inspiring amazing job
  • usernameenvy
    usernameenvy Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    thank you all for sharing! so inspiring
  • PowerKickChic
    PowerKickChic Posts: 108 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Amazing!!

• rcontr7
    rcontr7 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    Hi, here's mine, not sure how motivational it will be since I'm not at goal yet and just treading water at this point.
    Before is somewhere north of 400 pounds (my scale only went that far), the during is somewhere around 200 pounds4kl4ge07bpth.jpg

Not sure?!! Wow!!! This is incredible!!!! Goal weights are NOT everything - you look amazing NOW! Enjoying the victories along the way is the best way to keep pushing and you have an incredible victory to celebrate!! Good work!
  • wgortney1856
    wgortney1856 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    kre483cgme9m.png

Skinny fat 197 lbs
    Fit 213 lbs

Still having a hard time getting rid of love handles and thunder thighs
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Not the complete picture from when I was up over 220 a few years ago, but just some progress since January of this year.

zfty8l5e43hm.png
  • BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Not the complete picture from when I was up over 220 a few years ago, but just some progress since January of this year.

zfty8l5e43hm.png

Nice job. Similar situation with me. I was up to about 208 and now down to 193 since January. I only changed eating habits and started walking more. Just started a 5x5 last week. Are you using a workout program?
  • lissaann29078
    lissaann29078 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing, which makes me want to push myself even harder :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    @MikeDee_ny Interestingly, I am going about my loss a bit different this year = focusing more on actual weight overall. In 2013 I was working out a lot more and doing a different cardio program. Results were good and I found my body recomp'd faster, but I held a higher weight. Here is a pic.

I am at 196 or so in this pic.
    otkbxk6ktutz.png

So while I lost more fat overall, I wasn't getting down in weight for athletic performance I needed, and to help with knee issues. This time around I am strictly doing HIIT training and lighter workouts a couple times a week to get the overall weight down to at least 180 pounds. Then I will start in with more weighted workouts. I bulk too quick otherwise.

• IvanLimwk
    IvanLimwk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    iu40mveytkpg.jpg
    Hi! well, this is me and my lovely wife... both pictures taken on February 14 (2014/2015). 80 pounds less :)

owj9zqwrnh1q.jpg

Jose, you look 15 years younger! Astonishing! Good work!

• BklynFitGuy
    BklynFitGuy Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Chaelaz
  • Mandea0321
    Mandea0321 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    heathbilly wrote: »
    fx5x85xenmr7.jpg
    g5lpykbpgz15.jpg
    Umm, not to be perverted but ...I think I just drooled.
    Anyway, great job
    And great job everyone else too, you all look wonderful.
  • BackInTheSaddle13
    BackInTheSaddle13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Only a year into my Journey.

Left photo 370 pounds. Right 279

fz1gs1xzg7g9.jpg

FANTASTIC JOB!

• DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Mandea0321 wrote: »
    heathbilly wrote: »
    fx5x85xenmr7.jpg
    g5lpykbpgz15.jpg
    Umm, not to be perverted but ...I think I just drooled.
    Anyway, great job
    And great job everyone else too, you all look wonderful.

Yes, I'm having trouble containing myself with these pictures. :blush:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!