Replies

• Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    SW: 152
    CW: 136
    GW: 130-135
    5'8

I think I can see a difference but some days I think it's all in my head. What a mind-f&*$@.

fejb8mc6efex.jpgwk3jomw29kyb.jpg

• blackcrossknight
    blackcrossknight Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    gu2ikj98unxs.png

i8ijhayj2g47.png

ha89mup3jgl9.png

I have no idea what the actual weights were when taken, just an estimate. Last time I weighed myself before it all, I was a few pounds over 240. I could have been more with that picture. I was doing my own things before MFP then stalled and joined. I'm 143ish right now, and aiming for around 130/125lbs. I have three younger sisters who sit right around 115/120 and an inch or two shorter than me, but they look really good. I want something similar, but still within healthy range. I've lost 100 in, I think around 2 years? Maybe a bit over. I'm 5'7 and on the younger side of my 20's. I just edited all my photos together, and I reallllyyy hated those old ones, put it puts it into perspective how far I've come, so I guess it was worth it. I have no photos specifically taken to show my progress, so the best I have.
  • cali8_love
    cali8_love Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    PicsArt_1429236890319_zpswvaurcet.jpg[IMG][/img]

SW : 200.2 CW 178
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Itbeginswithyourself Posts: 287 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
  • pariskathryn
    pariskathryn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    GingerSka wrote: »
    SW: 152
    CW: 136
    GW: 130-135
    5'8

I think I can see a difference but some days I think it's all in my head. What a mind-f&*$@.
    Very big difference. Great work.
  • LucindaBass85
    Options
    nicola8989 wrote: »
    wow everyone looks great - thank you for sharing it's given me an extra boost today
    what she said!!! ^^^ reading this blog has stopped me going out and getting the crisps I was craving, and that's an achievement ha ha!
  • LucindaBass85
    Options
    Babygi6003 wrote: »
    e7rrd58oz7yw.jpg

I have currently lost 103 lbs since 2011. I am currently doing T25 w/ 1 hr of cardio also to lose my last 35 lbs :) I started at 263 and I am currently 159 lbs

Well done you look fabulous!!! I wish I could keep the motivation going like you, but I lose a bit, then think 'ahh i can have that bit of cake now to reward myself' and it all goes wrong again!' It's been like this for 10 years :(
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    jqh75gwaeyum.jpg
    qbeufz63rlcs.jpg
    a7zvodfl49x3.jpg
    sk2xp5p33hvs.jpg

Wow you look incredible! But beautiful in all. Great job!
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options

I have no idea what the actual weights were when taken, just an estimate. Last time I weighed myself before it all, I was a few pounds over 240. I could have been more with that picture. I was doing my own things before MFP then stalled and joined. I'm 143ish right now, and aiming for around 130/125lbs. I have three younger sisters who sit right around 115/120 and an inch or two shorter than me, but they look really good. I want something similar, but still within healthy range. I've lost 100 in, I think around 2 years? Maybe a bit over. I'm 5'7 and on the younger side of my 20's. I just edited all my photos together, and I reallllyyy hated those old ones, put it puts it into perspective how far I've come, so I guess it was worth it. I have no photos specifically taken to show my progress, so the best I have.

Very dramatic. Really nice job!!
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Started at 5'3" 213# and in 7 months I've lost #50. I would still like to lose about 25# more.
  • KLL1985
    KLL1985 Posts: 24 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    No before image as I hated having photos taken, but this is current at 138 lbs after losing 33 lbs. Another 10 lbs to go!
    75t1tburpwgc.jpg
  • 1Blackshoe
    1Blackshoe Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    As it has been said many times before, really awesome and inspirational achievements for everyone. Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • csutherland873
    csutherland873 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's not a big difference but it's one that I've noticed and love!
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    KLL1985 wrote: »
    No before image as I hated having photos taken, but this is current at 138 lbs after losing 33 lbs. Another 10 lbs to go!
    75t1tburpwgc.jpg
    It's not a big difference but it's one that I've noticed and love!

You both look fantastic! :smile:
  • DearestWinter
    DearestWinter Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    6w2k27kkr41r.jpg

Wow! Great transformation and love your outfit!!
  • Pretty_Little_Nobody
    Pretty_Little_Nobody Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    100lbs lost so far!

before_zpsyjbd90tb.jpg

during_zpsmhfmwbpp.jpg
  • cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. How long did it take you?
  • Pretty_Little_Nobody
    Pretty_Little_Nobody Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    cowleyl wrote: »
    You look amazing. How long did it take you?

Aww, thank you! Just over a year =]
  • leah0750
    leah0750 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not quite ready to share my body pictures but a lot have people have told me they have seen a difference in my face so I thought I would post, I started at 320+ and now I'm at 250 and still got a lot to go!hnl1ee9pra1i.jpg
    c3w5egptw8ns.jpg
  • 1117Stella
    1117Stella Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Luckee_me wrote: »
    Hi, here's mine, not sure how motivational it will be since I'm not at goal yet and just treading water at this point.
    Before is somewhere north of 400 pounds (my scale only went that far), the during is somewhere around 200 pounds4kl4ge07bpth.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!