Shaving Legs and/or Other Areas of Your Bod

Options
1235»

Replies

• raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    laser hair removal...hurts and $$$$ but WORTH IT!
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    laser hair removal...hurts and $$$$ but WORTH IT!

How many sessions did it take? How large of an area can they treat in a session?
  • shifterbrainz
    shifterbrainz Posts: 245 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Fuzzy wuzzy for me, please! B)
  • five1113
    five1113 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My personal preference.... for females hair should only be on head lmao... Men, I really don't care... but then again don't want to be rubbing up against chewbacca IJS. This is just my opinion... NO pun to any hairy mofos out there

4HU1eTQKfrdgk.gif
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    I shave my head every day. Does that count? Sometimes twice a day if we're going out.

Totally counts! B)

Also, shaving your head everyday actually sounds like so much more work than shaving other areas. Is it hard not to cut yourself?

Haven't cut myself in years. The head is much easier to shave than most parts of the body.

Interesting! Maybe you just have a particularly smooth head, though. :D That could be it!

It is very smooth. Funny story. I was picking my granddaughter up from daycare one day and this little boy was standing there. When I reached down to pick her up, the little boy reached out and touched my head. The daycare teacher scolded him. I told her it was fine, so he reached out and did it again. As soon as he touched my head and I didn't do anything, about 8 kids ran up and touched it. That was the cute part. The funny part was that after I stood up with my daughter, the daycare teacher asked if she could touch it.
    Haha, so great!

One of my old bosses Bic'd and lotioned his head every day. He let me touch it and it was seriously the crazy smoothest softest body part ever. A baby's butt would be jealous!
  • JeopardyRight
    JeopardyRight Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    five1113 wrote: »
    My personal preference.... for females hair should only be on head lmao... Men, I really don't care... but then again don't want to be rubbing up against chewbacca IJS. This is just my opinion... NO pun to any hairy mofos out there

4HU1eTQKfrdgk.gif

Lmfao
  • midpath
    midpath Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    All natural, armpits, legs, down south. Etc. I don't get super hairy but why should I shave? I have more important things to do than fight biology lol
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    five1113 wrote: »

4HU1eTQKfrdgk.gif
    Thank god she's getting her shoulders! Hairy shoulders are just the worst!!!
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    I shave, I try to do it multiple times, no matter season
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I get a good shave a couple times a week. And definitely before I OHP...hopefully.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    514ebf510eb2b.jpeg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    This is me if I dont shave every day! :tongue:
    130621090311-hairy-leg-stockings-story-top.jpg
  • PewterSky
    PewterSky Posts: 9,224 Member
    Options
    Lol, is this a picture of those anti pervert tights?

• Call_Me_BIGDADDY
    Call_Me_BIGDADDY Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    And ladies, be sure to shave ur a** :D
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I shave during the work week. Have no choice..but on weekends, I let my face beard grow!!
  • tabixat
    tabixat Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    my hair doesn't grow that fast anywhere except my head and usually comes up blonde!!