Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Male - 35 lb Weight Loss Over 6 Months - Life Changing Transformation

DedRepublic
DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
New on MFP but thought I would share my 6 month transformation from 2012. I just lost 1 lb per week. But over 6 months it added up to 35 lbs lost. Stop Dieting And Exercising and Starting EATING and TRAINING. Change your mindset on food. Change your mindset on training. Change your mindset on LIFE.

Looking back...I should have done this a long time ago. My perception of what is possible has changed, and yours will to. Just develop a plan and have clear goals, stay consistent and most importantly focus on why you are doing this, measure and track your progress weekly and make adjustments along the way.

Anyone can do this.

Profile-Front-Hips-final4.jpg

Profile-Side-Final22-400.jpg

Profile-Back-Flex-Day-1-Versus-Day-90-Versus-180-final1450.jpg

Profile-Front-Flex-Day-1-Versus-Day-90-Versus-Day-180450.jpg

Body-Beast-Transformation-Robert-Body-Beast.png

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!