Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options

Replies

• thirteenblessings
    Options
    Amazing! Just amazing! You are such an inspiration, wonderful job!

And, yes, you DO own that bikini girl! :)
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    One day I WILL get Apolo Anton Ohno to show me how to speed skate.... but that's beside the point, lol.

I like this goal! It is one of mine too! :laugh: :love:

You look FANTASTIC BTW!

LOL! First, thank you for the compliment. Secondly, I have such a crush on Apolo!!! He lives less than a mile from me. I purposely go past his house when I walk my dog. I'm sad, lmao!
  • bbygrl5
    Options
    It's amazing how before pictures always look like the after pictures mothers. LOL I never realized how much weight gain can age you. You look AMAZING!! My ultimate goal is right around your loss so I hope I look like my own mother after I'm done. I hope that maeks sense. lol

That made total sense! lol Thank you so much for that. That was a very nice compliment to hear. :smile:

I really appreciate all the comments that have been made. I want to thank everyone for taking the time to make them.
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    The change is amazing! Congrats on all your hard work paying off.
  • _CHRISTIE_
    _CHRISTIE_ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    wow! You look amazing! I am so inspired by you. I started at 206, and still have so far to go... I would never imagine myself below 150... but after seeing you... I think for me it might be possible... I know I can it's hard work and takes time but girl you look amazing! You do OWN that bathing suit! You should be so proud of yourself!! Thanks for sharing!
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I saw your B/A pics a few months ago when you first posted and was amazed by how far you had come! This is even more amazing! You look absolutely incredible. You are definitely owning that bikini, girl! Congrats on making it to your goal, you are a true inspiration!
  • shannon7672
    Options
    that is just awesome!
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    WOW amazing!!
  • claudia7777
    claudia7777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fabulous and glamorous too. So much hard work pays off. I like the idea of feeling good about going swimming now. Keep it up and maintain that great fit body, mind and soul.
  • mkayluh
    mkayluh Posts: 4
    Options
    Please tell me how u did it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Amazing Job!! You look great
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are amazing! So so happy for you! You are such an inspiration to us all. Thank you for sharing!
  • leng286
    leng286 Posts: 1
    Options
    that is amazing,.. you look great... ur are such an inspiration.
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Beauuuuutiful transformation...you have done SUCH an awesome job!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bbygrl5
    Options
    Please tell me how u did it!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat mostly whole foods daily and keep other choices and splurges in moderation.

I workout almost everyday. I run and I lift weights 2-3 times per week. Every now and then I'll try something new for cardio, but nothing has been as effective as running for me.

More than anything, I was consistent. I've seen many people so motivated and after a few months they're done with it, but you have to keep your goal insight if you want to make it all the way.
  • dmartinz3
    dmartinz3 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congrats!! That is so awesome! Girl what an accomplishment! You look great in that bikini! Have a blast rockin' it at the pool and beach!!
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    That si fabulous!
  • geraintf
    geraintf Posts: 15
    Options
    hot!
  • deannarey13
    deannarey13 Posts: 452
    Options
    Absolutely amazing transformation! You should be SO incredibly proud of yourself!

Good for you! An inspiration to so many here. Slow, but sure - the way to healthy weight loss.
  • bredaks
    bredaks Posts: 1
    Options
    Congratulations! What an achievement, you look like a totally different person except for your great smile in both photos.

Breda
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!