• gemlynch
    gemlynch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    i like white sunglasses.....
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My list is long:

It's SoCal thing, but I hate seeing anyone wearing bathing suits outside of the beach. It's common for people to run into taco shops, Starbucks and grocery stores with nothing covering their butts but a wet bikini bottom.

Colored jeans, especially on men. Hurl.

Skinny jeans. They went out of style in the mid 90's for a reason. We learned how ugly they make everyone's body look.

Sandals on badly manicured feet. Hammer toe? Nail fungus? Cover those nasty things.

Crocs, Birkenstock, Tevas, clogs. Hideous. You can have comfort with out ugly.

Clear heels, unless you are wrapping yourself around a pole. Outside a strip club or a street corner for "working girls", clear heels are a big fat NO.

Sweatpants with words on the butt, especially if you are older than 21.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    Capri pants - a "no" in my book for almost anyone. Make up your mind - pants or shorts!!

Too funny!!! :laugh: Never thought of it that way!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Anything one to two sizes smaller than you actually fit into!!
    Seriously!!! :noway:
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    i like white sunglasses.....
    On guys? I have no problem with them on females.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    I normally don't really care what other people are wearing. I figure them looking that bad just makes me look that much better. And trust me, I need all the help I can get. The only think that ever really bothers me is people who wear flip flops in restaurants. But that is because naked feet skeeve me out. So, that is really my issue, and not their's.
  • starboardzor
    starboardzor Posts: 312
    Options
    When people wear street clothes at the Gym. Don't wear your jeans while walking on the treadmill!

Ha! I've seen people jog around the park in jeans too. Weirds me out a little.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    If you feel comfortable in it, wear it.

If I don't like it, I can look away.
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    wearing underwear with a skirt sends a prudish message. I'd avoid falling into this trap ladies.

I'm here to help.
  • ambercole
    ambercole Posts: 426
    Options
    Rockies!!!!! Oh, the camel-toe!!!! GROSS!!! Those have got to be the most disgusting jeans on the planet.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    1970 big rimmed mirrored sunglasses and speedos should be banned from the planet.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    It really changes from person to person and there's ALWAYS an exception to the rule, so there's really not one particular thing that bothers me that much.

....With that said, collar popping, white sunglasses and pretty much any other major trend Kanye West sets is a generally a turn off for me. Also the low rise jeans/short top combo when you don't have the stomach for it is not so nice.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of you, especially the white shades on men!

But my all-time #1...

MEN, DO NOT tuck your shirts into your pants/shorts without putting on a belt! What is wrong with you?!?

I usually just tuck my shirts into my underwear and skip wearing pants altogether...
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Harem pants, dresses with jeans under, socks with sandals.
  • Dominyjones
    Dominyjones Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LADIES OF THE WORLD...LEGGINGS ARE NOT OUTERWEAR.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    wearing underwear with a skirt sends a prudish message. I'd avoid falling into this trap ladies.

I'm here to help.
    Gah! I knew I was doing something wrong. Dammit.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    LADIES OF THE WORLD...LEGGINGS ARE NOT OUTERWEAR.

Oh yes. Leggings and crops tops. My eyes!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Crap! Why am I reading this now? I just set fire to my entire wardrobe! And I totally had the mankini [CalTrans orange neon] and zebra print banana hammock to match! Now they're just flaming piles of polyester and some other synthetic fibers... fire's not going out... *where the hell is my fire extinguisher?*
    Looks like it's time to go shopping! Can I put in my request for one of those elephant banana hammocks? For you, not me.

Looks like I'll be re-opening my line of credit at Frederick's of Hollywood again...
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Shape Ups, I hate those silly shoes! And I'm sure someone will want to deck me, but...Crocs. ISH. And bra straps that show, icky, trashy, no good. Pajama pants in public, especially the trailer trash mickey mouse type ones.
    I own a pair of crocs but I will never wear them in public. I let my kids wear theirs out though, I think they're cute for kids.
    My son wore them until he was 4. They are adorable shoes when they are worn on adorable kid feet!
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    I usually just tuck my shirts into my underwear and skip wearing pants altogether...

Hahaha... thats how my 80-year old neighbor dresses to go out to the end of the driveway to get his mail, with black socks and slippers of course!