Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Replies

• stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    local television advertising...especially car and lawyer ads.
  • almondbutterbay
    almondbutterbay Posts: 221 Member
    When people beep at me when I'm running on the side walk. Like are you trying to compliment me or something? Cause you're just pissing me off and making me want to carry eggs around to throw at your car.

This makes me so angry that I actually want to hit something right now and my heart hurts a little.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Stupid drivers who go too slow , well really just every other driver I share the road with
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,325 Member
    the guy in my office that boasts of great health but uses a family members handicapped sticker to park his expensive car in the handicap parking spots at work. ugh.
  • almondbutterbay
    Reading this thread is making me angry cause I agree with everything you all are angry about and I just feel a lot of collective anger right now
  • kkunzler
    kkunzler Posts: 20 Member
    Misshapen candies or m+m's without an m. I'm OCD about candy, though I never actually eat it. I get it and sort it and organize it on pieces of paper to torture myself but never eat any of it. I know the misshapen ones taste the same, but since I don't eat them, they just make me angry! :P
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    People who aren't aware of their surroundings.
    People who eat loudly.
    People who take too long to make a right turn.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    When people beep at me when I'm running on the side walk. Like are you trying to compliment me or something? Cause you're just pissing me off and making me want to carry eggs around to throw at your car.

This makes me so angry that I actually want to hit something right now and my heart hurts a little.

Yes! It scares the crap out of me every time someone does that. I am on the sidewalk - do not honk your horn at me. I've almost hurt myself because it makes me jumpy.
  • almondbutterbay

Yes! It scares the crap out of me every time someone does that. I am on the sidewalk - do not honk your horn at me. I've almost hurt myself because it makes me jumpy.

Same! Like I'm in the zone and then it startles you plus it's really loud. I get really annoyed when it's a bunch of guys. I usually end up giving them the finger which is literally the only time I ever do that in life.

It makes me so mad.
  • shaythep
    shaythep Posts: 73 Member
    People who write checks. Especially at the grocery store. I mean it's 2015......
  • herrbrew
    herrbrew Posts: 7 Member
    edited April 2015
    people that overshare everywhere and then b**** about their privacy!
  • GWehsling
    GWehsling Posts: 120 Member
    Reading this thread is making me angry cause I agree with everything you all are angry about and I just feel a lot of collective anger right now

This. Raaaargh!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Slow/crap drivers
  • Carpedieznutz
    Carpedieznutz Posts: 1,166 Member
    People who let their children run and climb freely on everything in stores
  • dufus12
    dufus12 Posts: 393 Member
    My sister taking back her husband time and time again,,,,,and time and time again.....NO, wait, that is rational anger!! Wrong thread......!

My husband putting away kitchen stuff in wrong place when helping, then looking in the 'right' place where he expects to find it,,,,,,,,,and getting annoyed when it not there! :p
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    When my husband doesn't take the trash out! It's his only freakin' chore! :s
  • davesgalforever
    davesgalforever Posts: 220 Member
    Tinabob777 wrote: »
    When I have my earbuds in and they get caught on something and RIP out of my ears. Aghh!

Oh my friggin god this!! Thanks for reminding me. :smiley:

• ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    - People who stop in doorways to talk to someone or read something - you aren't the only one who needs to get through!
    - Hardboiled eggs that don't peel
    - People who put their turn signal on too early so I'm left guessing at when they're actually going to make their turn
    - People who don't use their turn signal at all
    - When people splash toothpaste on the mirror after I just cleaned it
  • 4and20blkbirds
    4and20blkbirds Posts: 6 Member
    People that walk 2-3 people wide on a sidewalk, and when they see me coming from the opposite direction, they don't get behind each other to let me continue walking on the sidewalk. Nope. Instead, I have to walk in the grass and go around them so they can keep walking beside each other. I think it's beyond rude.

I read somewhere that if you look straight ahead to where you're walking, people will automatically move out of your way. Usually works for me :smile: although I'm not sure if it would help with people who are on their phone like someone else mentioned.