What is your favorite Laughing Cow Cheese recipe?

Options

Replies

• jkannon5001
    jkannon5001 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jcl1981
    jcl1981 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    how about buffalo chicken wrap with blue cheese?

1 light wrap (around 100 cal0
    1 morningstar farms ChikN Patty
    2 Tbls Franks Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce
    1 Wedge laughing Cow Blue Cheese
    Shredded Lettuce
    Onion

Spread blue cheese over wrap and top with sliced onion. Microwave ChikN Patty for 1 minute and coat with hot sauce. cut in half and place on wrap and top with shredded lettuce. Wrap it up and cut in half. Enjoy!

This recipe has 275 calories for the whhole serving and it is delicious. I have a weak spot for buffalo chicken with blue cheese dressing so this really kicks its butt. I Hope you like it!
  • jcl1981
    jcl1981 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I Do wish i could find the chipotle flavor but so far just Swiss, Garlic and Herb, Blue Cheese, French onion, and Sun Dried Tomatoe and Basil. But these are all great.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I loved you all's buffalo - LCC Ideas! so mixed some Buffalo sauce with my queso fresco and put on top of my veggie burger for lunch, it was delish!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Im addicted to laughing cow wedges!
  • r_jen
    r_jen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    bump
  • btor
    btor Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I love to eat it on Wasa crackers (I get light rye) with a slice or two of deli turkey. Sooo good!
  • ineednapkin
    ineednapkin Posts: 151
    Options
    bump!
  • SLaw4215
    SLaw4215 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I have seen some good recipes on the Hungry Girl website and even made one recently. I made a veggie lasagna with the no bake lasagna noodles. I sauteed fresh spinach, zucchini (cut lengthwise like the lasagna noodles), tomatoes, mushrooms, and roasted bell pepper (from a jar), and garlic heated just enough to wilt and heat the veggies a little bit. For the cheese layers I used 1/2 cup of light cottage cheese and I melted a couple (2-3) Laughing Cow cheese wedges in the microwave. You get BIG squares of lasagna for around 300 calories and the Laughing Cow cheese adds a ton of flavor. I did not add tomato sauce. The warm whole tomato pieces were enough. Uh oh...now I'm hungry :)
  • livs_mom
    livs_mom Posts: 37
    Options
    bump
  • Adrianamdelacruz
    Options
    Bump
  • MaysMom
    MaysMom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Holy Laughing Cow, Batman! Bump, bump, bump! Thanks for sharing everybody! Now, I'm starving. :-)
  • MrsT_2009
    MrsT_2009 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    love me some laughing cow! thanks for the great ideas!

bump
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    This is a recent favorite of mine. To replace bufflo wings with blue cheese dressing....here's my healthy version.

1-4oz grilled chicken breast ( I just use my george forman grill)
    Spread 1 wedge of LCC light blue cheese on top then drizzle with 1 tsp of franks original hot sauce.

Soooooo yummy!

OMG This sounds so goood! I love Frank's Hot Sauce. I make hot wings just so I can use the sauce. LOL! Gonna have to try this out.
  • cheryl3660
    cheryl3660 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I love to eat it on Wasa crackers (I get light rye) with a slice or two of deli turkey. Sooo good!

I do this all the time as well, minus the turkey. It's a great evening snack for keeping my morning blood sugars down.
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • lynndu
    lynndu Posts: 8
    Options
    bump
  • jacsen21
    jacsen21 Posts: 20
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, these recipes are great!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!! Ughh so hungry now!!
  • sinnet78
    sinnet78 Posts: 5
    Options
    Trivial, but good. My snack last night:

Quesadilla Snack = 180 cals

2 wedges Laughing Cow Queso Chipotle (70 cals)
    2 soft corn tortillas (90 cals)
    2 TBSP good salsa (maybe 20 cals)

Open and spread the cheese on one tortilla. Sandwich the other tortilla on top. Microwave 30-60 secs until hot and melty. Cut into 8 wedges. Eat with salsa.

that sounds so yummy!

Thank you for all these recipes - always on the lookout for new ones!