Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options

Replies

• Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks so much for sharing these very inspiring pictures. And thanks also for sharing your story. It's good to hear about someone who's made it all the way to their goal by starting off slowly. I've been working toward my goal for over a year and a half now, and think it will probably take me about another year to get there.
  • mixmastaspig
    mixmastaspig Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I may be new but your results are amazing!

Congrats!
  • peacestar84
    peacestar84 Posts: 100
    Options
    Truly inspiring and seeing your success has giving me hope today :)
  • LisaRose54
    LisaRose54 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Congratulations on your weight loss. You must feel incredible! You're an inspiration to me. I have 30 pounds to lose and just started this week. Thanks for inspiring me to succeed!:happy:

Lisa
  • Swimgoddess
    Swimgoddess Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    From a Kinsey scale two girl...

YOU ARE HOT! :D

Great work!!!
  • doodles80
    doodles80 Posts: 59
    Options
    You look stunning!!! Well done x
  • mvln
    mvln Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    From size 24 to 4, that's incredible!! Congrtulations on a job well done! You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your B/A pics.

Can you please share your nutrition secrets?
  • leshagen
    leshagen Posts: 36
    Options
    Can i just say WOW! Freakin AMAZING! You must feel on top of the world, like you can accomplish anything...and guess what? YOU CAN! Sending you lots of love, and thanking you for the inspiration. And the bikini pic is fab!
  • history_grrrl
    history_grrrl Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm struck by your comment about changing your life. There's an ad on my MFP page for gastric banding, and one of the promises is: "No dramatic lifestyle change!" What you've accomplished says that, yes, a dramatic lifestyle change is exactly what's needed. Your story is a great way to inspire change, instead of making it seem daunting and like something to avoid. Thank you.
  • sockmontey
    sockmontey Posts: 19
    Options
    That's fantastic! Very inspiring to know there is light at the end of the tunnel!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    seriously, shut the front door. i can't believe that before is you!! you look absolutely amazing in that bikini. wear it proudly!
  • totustuusmaria
    totustuusmaria Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!!! Wow!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    You are amazing.all your hard work paid off.you look awesome!!
    jane:flowerforyou:
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, what an awesome journey and an inspiring attitude!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Heck. Yeah! Here's to saying yes to yourself and to believing you had the power to change your life. So many people are in a rush. Show me a 227 pound woman (and I was one of them) who wouldn't kill to weigh less than 130 pounds two years from now. You show that it WILL get done, if we get off our butts and make it happen.

Applause!
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    OMG, u looking freaking ridiculous. Major kudos to u sexy mama. U r sooooo rocking both pics.
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    OMG, u looking freaking ridiculous. Major kudos to u sexy mama. U r sooooo rocking both pics.
  • carl_garcia
    carl_garcia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Awesome! Very motivational to see your success. Thank you for sharing :)
  • Nikki2Fit
    Nikki2Fit Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww, u look amazing. Congrats and thx for sharing. Its really inspiring.
  • morningstarluv
    Options
    You look so AMAZING!! So happy for you :smile: Be very proud of this accomplishment!! You've worked hard & you sure deserve to celebrate!!! Cheers to you beautiful!!! All I can say is WOW! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!