boobs

Options
so I'm getting super close to my goal and while that is very exciting I can't stop worrying about the fact that i could lose my boobs. I'm a c now and I've lost almost 50 pounds. so basically I'm asking if i haven't lost them yet will I ever?

Replies

• Allelito
    Allelito Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Well I'm pretty sure they won't fall off.. They might (probably will) become a bit smaller though.
  • Allelito
    Options
    Just in for boobs. Continue...

No, you need to contribute! Did your boobs disappear when you lost weight?
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Sorry, they might disappear. Hard fact of life. I went from a D to a B after losing 50 pounds. In fact, in the last six months the only thing that's gotten smaller is my boobs.
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I was all excited to lose weight so I could lose some of that. Well, it didn't happen. Yes, a little bit, but now my band size is small, but cup is the same. I could stand to go down one for my own happiness. Several women do, but, with personal experience, that doesn't apply across the board. Maybe if I was 10 percent bodyfat - but I'm at 18 -ish. Biggest affect for me is caffeine versus no caffeine (which is especially noticeable at TOM.)
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I wish that you could stop it I am afraid I am going to look like a twelve year old boy by the time I lose all my weight.
  • LovelyIvy466
    LovelyIvy466 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    No way of knowing. I've been losing weight steadily and would LOVE to losesome of my boobs (they make clothes shopping a pain and bras are expensive as hell) but there's no way of knowing until you're done. You'll probably lose some. Lucky.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Allelito wrote: »

No directed to me but I did lose my penis once. Found it under the bed...whew.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=byDiILrNbM4
  • Allelito
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »

Thanks, now I know where to look first if my boobs fall off!
  • cosmo_momo
    cosmo_momo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    So far I've pretty much kept my boobs....but I do not have a lot of weight to lose. They obvs got bigger when I was at my highest weight, but have stayed the same so far.....:x
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options

Nope...nuh uh..not clicking on that video
  • Allelito
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »

Nope...nuh uh..not clicking on that video

Hmm.. I just realized I clicked it immediately without thinking.
    You'll live longer than me on this 'Internet' thing.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Just fondle them a bunch so that they know that they're loved...they'll probably stick around <3

My boobs have gotten smaller, but they're still really big. I know they're smaller because I needed smaller bras and they fit into clothes better, but they're still looking pretty awesome at this point. You could always just measure them as you lose and make decisions accordingly. ;) I'd prefer to minimize sagginess, so I'll stop losing when that becomes a problem.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Depends on how much of your boobs are breast tissue.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    hidee14 wrote: »
    so I'm getting super close to my goal and while that is very exciting I can't stop worrying about the fact that i could lose my boobs. I'm a c now and I've lost almost 50 pounds. so basically I'm asking if i haven't lost them yet will I ever?

If you are actually super close to your goal then why would your body measurements change dramatically now? I don't think you need to worry about much of a size change if you will slowing or stopping your weight loss soon.
    What do you mean by "super close" though? Another 5 pounds? 20 pounds?
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    hidee14 wrote: »

If you are actually super close to your goal then why would your body measurements change dramatically now? I don't think you need to worry about much of a size change if you will slowing or stopping your weight loss soon.
    What do you mean by "super close" though? Another 5 pounds? 20 pounds?

I sure hope this is true, because I can't lose anymore than I already have. Please I don't want to look like a boy.
  • JessNelson_
    JessNelson_ Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person to be honest...it also depends on what body fat % you drop down to. Boobs are nothing more than fat and a little muscle under that. I unfortunately did not have the pleasure of keeping mine.

I started off with DD at 150lbs and by the end of my journey i was a A and 108. I bounce back and fourth though during my bulking and cutting cycles. but i haven't owned a bra larger than a B in 2.5 years.
  • PiSquared
    PiSquared Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    So, I can weigh in with my experience here. My breasts seem to have gotten a bit bigger compared to the rest of my body. I've never been particularly endowed, which, I've kind of thought was a bit unfair, being as big as I am everywhere else on my body. I'm down nearly 40 pounds now, and have dropped in clothing size. The band size of my bras is now smaller. I have to wear my bras on the tightest of the three sets of hooks (I have yet to replace them because they still fit well on the tightest set of hooks, and bras are super expensive and I'd rather have my size more stable when investing in replacement garments). I think what has happened is that my breasts themselves have stayed the same size, but I've lost a bit of fat that's been surrounding my rib cage, giving the impression that they've gotten a bit bigger. Yes, noticeably bigger. I had to ask my husband, because I wasn't quite sure if this was an optical illusion, but he assures me that yes, he has noticed that I have larger breasts.

With that said, I don't think you're going to lose much in the boob area, if you've already dropped 50 pounds and haven't lost much in breast size yet.