Weekly Challenge #1 - NO BREAD (of any form)

Options

Replies

• luiggigun
    luiggigun Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Its hilarious reading the words that justify or complain but its sad that you guys aren't even trying to do this.. even for a few meals.. i mean how hard is it to sacrifice just one thing? meh and btw im not forcing this on anyone, you can be part of this group and not join the challenge, the idea is to help each other in this journey of fitness.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    Sacrifice is not my thing. I'm all for hedonistic weight loss. Because for the long haul I'm in it for the fun.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    luiggigun wrote: »
    Its hilarious reading the words that justify or complain but its sad that you guys aren't even trying to do this.. even for a few meals.. i mean how hard is it to sacrifice just one thing? meh and btw im not forcing this on anyone, you can be part of this group and not join the challenge, the idea is to help each other in this journey of fitness.

But why? Why does anyone, without a medical condition that suggests they should, need to give up bread?
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Giving up an entire food for a short period of time would only serve to frustrate people when they reintegrate it into their diet and regain any losses from that period. In short: Irresponsible & Unreasonable.
  • luiggigun
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »

But why? Why does anyone, without a medical condition that suggests they should, need to give up bread?

its only for a week /facepalm
  • luiggigun
    Options
    Giving up an entire food for a short period of time would only serve to frustrate people when they reintegrate it into their diet and regain any losses from that period. In short: Irresponsible & Unreasonable.

Let me explain.. the whole point is to challenge yourself to minimize destructive things to your diet so that in the long run it will be easier to control them.. its a buddy system.. and it is OPTIONAL.. NOT MANDATORY.
  • WinoGelato
    Options

its only for a week /facepalm

#thatwasntmyquestion

• jgnatca
    Options
    #bread #is #not #destructive
  • WinoGelato
    Options

Let me explain.. the whole point is to challenge yourself to minimize destructive things to your diet so that in the long run it will be easier to control them.. its a buddy system.. and it is OPTIONAL.. NOT MANDATORY.

Please tell us more about how bread is destructive.

• luiggigun
    Options
    To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It's not about winning and losing; it's about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It's about embracing the pain that you'll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.
    - Summer Sanders

• luiggigun
    Options

I swear you and everyone else that just loves to complain or justify their actions simply prefer to argue than to challenge yourself. I'm done trying to talk to cowards and trolls. PEACE.
  • StrawbC
    StrawbC Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hysterical ...... Such a simple suggestion can create such passion in people It's bread people and its a challenge not compulsory So funny I needed a laugh Thanks so much Who'da thought scrolling through a "give up bread for a week" challenge would provide such entertainment
  • jgnatca
    Options
    I've lost ninety pounds by not making it harder than it needs to be. Not that there weren't tough bits, but I don't go looking for trouble.
  • LeeAnn254
    LeeAnn254 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • isulo_kura
    isulo_kura Posts: 818 Member
    Options

I swear you and everyone else that just loves to complain or justify their actions simply prefer to argue than to challenge yourself. I'm done trying to talk to cowards and trolls. PEACE.
    I think what was asked was pretty reasonable. You're claiming bread is destructive but are unable to come up with a reason why.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    I challenge everyone to walk on your hands for one week. It is just one week people.
  • rachelrb85
    rachelrb85 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    #bread #is #not #destructive

Yes it is!
    new_bread.original.jpg
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Destructive bread?

Bread-roller-derby-130433677077435000.jpg
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    To be a champion, I think you have to see the big picture. It's not about winning and losing; it's about every day hard work and about thriving on a challenge. It's about embracing the pain that you'll experience at the end of a race and not being afraid. I think people think too hard and get afraid of a certain challenge.
    - Summer Sanders

There is a way to do it better. Find it.- Thomas Edison
This discussion has been closed.