We all have a problem area... WHAT'S YOURS????

Replies

• annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    The dimples on my *kitten* wont go away :joy:
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    The flabby bit that is above my bra strap under my arms towards the back

I call them my side boobs
  • jglovicz
    jglovicz Posts: 44 Member
    Hips!
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Belly for sure as an apple shaped lady!
  • leoboyten
    leoboyten Posts: 9 Member
    My stomach, and now I have loose skin from losing weight! Any help for the skinny fat boy?
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    My thighs- yikes! They'll be the last to go. 60 pounds down and they're down 2"...

My body looks pretty weird right now. Everything is falling away from me.
  • Shandrith
    Shandrith Posts: 31 Member
    from about the rib cage to the middle of my thigh. most particularly my stomach
  • TeriaShae
    TeriaShae Posts: 144 Member
    My thighs! I literally hate them. I guess I'm use to being 16 year-old body and now that I'm 21 I gradually am seeing changing with my thighs and hips. Another problem for me is like my "back fat" if thats a thing. I think that the front of my stomach is okay but the back is, ehhhh. LOL
  • gonzanab
    gonzanab Posts: 117 Member
    I would say my lower abdomen is my problem area.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Spare tire. Almost 20 lbs down and can't go down a pants size because it's all coming off of my butt and my legs.
  • angelgreathouse9
    angelgreathouse9 Posts: 103 Member
    Spare tire. Almost 20 lbs down and can't go down a pants size because it's all coming off of my butt and my legs.

It will just give it time and i have noticed that when i eat lower carbs higher protein i shed pounds in my mid section first if you want to give that a try
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    I'd have to say my stomach. It has always had the muffin top issue because even at my highest weight, it wasn't evenly round. There is a dip inward at the belly button so the skin/fat above it hangs over, but to get pants to fit I'd had to wear them too high or settle for the muffin top existence. My back is fine, not much to pinch so it's not an all over muffin top.

I've lost inches there so far, as that's where I measure on my waist, but we'll see how it looks in the end. May end up with loose skin from being overweight for so long but eh, oh well.
  • Ohwhynot
    Ohwhynot Posts: 356 Member
    edited April 2015
    EVERYWHERE! I've lost over 30 lbs, but I need to gain muscle. Since I'm "almost-skinny fat" right now, I look fine in clothes but without... yeesh. Once I'm down to a reasonable body fat level, I'll start on heavy lifting to build up some definition, but until then... *rocks in the corner* just focus on the positive... focus on the positive...
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Upper hammies right below my gluteal fold. Grrrrrr.
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Stomach and Arms I hate it!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Ohwhynot wrote: »
    EVERYWHERE! I've lost over 30 lbs, but I need to gain muscle. Since I'm "almost-skinny fat" right now, I look fine in clothes but without... yeesh. Once I'm down to a reasonable body fat level, I'll start on heavy lifting to build up some definition, but until then... *rocks in the corner* just focus on the positive... focus on the positive...

@Ohwhynot my advice to you is start heavy lifting now! Don't wait!!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    thighs. i can't remember the last time i wore shorts & felt confident about it. must have been... oh, 9 years ago? that's so depressing.
  • noclady1995
    noclady1995 Posts: 452 Member
    My legs. I tend to lose weight from the top down.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Stomach, thighs, flabby upper arms :(
    It's depressing to think I will never have a totally flat stomach because I've had a belly ever since I can remember. Even after I lose the fat, I just know I'll have that unattractive extra skin. Ugh.
  • LorraineOtt
    LorraineOtt Posts: 1 Member
    @karen_fitzgibbon I also have that problem. If you are a member at a gym, there is a machine called a "lat pull down". The standard instruction is to use it over handed and pulling down to your chest. Instead, grab the bar -with your palms facing you- and pull down to your abdomen. I usually just pull down until I feel my shoulder blades almost touch! Hope that helps! My husband lives in the gym so that's what he taught me!