Replies

• jodiealgar
    jodiealgar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please add me :)
  • natalieking13
    natalieking13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm Natalie. I'm excited for any friends to help keep me motivated! I'm looking to lose some weight, gain some muscle, and be a healthier version of me. My husband and I are talking about babies, and I want to be as healthy as I can be BEFORE and during my pregnancy. I'm also an emt, and more muscle means less injury in my line of work.
  • kloet_22
    kloet_22 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been here a while now but I'm always looking for new friends to encourage and motivate! Please only add me if you are an active user and will encourage me back! Sorry only saying that because I don't like people who are only friend collectors!
  • jessicarhayes92
    jessicarhayes92 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! ❤️ I'm new, so I would love all of the helpful friends!
  • CynJolene
    CynJolene Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been here before under an old username but I decided to start fresh.

My food diary is open to friends and always feel free to message me if you want!

(Things I relate to: asthma, ED, and I love weight lifting.)
  • poochee77
    poochee77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm fairly new. Feel free to add me.
  • miissalexandria
    miissalexandria Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Ok, looking for some more active users to become friends with
  • lauranewman130
    lauranewman130 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love it! I just started with MFP and my workout. Looking to connect with peeps who wanna share the ups, downs, vent, laugh, celebrate wins and share ideas and advice. :)
  • algingher
    algingher Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but determined to make this my lifestyle! I'd love some friends to talk fitness with!

A little about me..
    I'm 25, a wife and mother of 4. I'm a SAHM and I sometimes blog at mommeetsmarriage.com but I've been slacking there lately while trying to get this whole calorie counting and working out thing going smoothly. I have an online shopping addiction and a new addiction to my FitBit Charge HR! I talk a lot when you get to know me but I'm quiet and super shy when I don't know you. I can be mouthy and I swear too much but I'm working on it. Fitness wise, I weighed only 100 pounds until I got pregnant with my third child and gained 60 pounds. I've since had a 4th child and I'm still holding on to 55 extra pounds. I started Insanity today and I'm excited to see where I am in 60 days!

Add me and let's be friends!
  • squidvicious666
    squidvicious666 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 32 5'2 200. Just joined this site. I play roller derby and I'm training for a mudrun in September. My goal is to lose the last 50-80 lbs, become an all star derby player, and eat mudruns for breakfast.

Looking for new friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add me! Particularly if you're into Roller Derby, Mud runs, and geeky hobbies.
  • ImReady042015
    ImReady042015 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support and accountability!
  • InkedAutumn
    InkedAutumn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add friends! ✌❤
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Not looking for motivation but I do enjoy meeting new people.
  • ewjaylenmfp
    ewjaylenmfp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
  • JoshuaPrager
    JoshuaPrager Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this tracking thing, but hopefully it'll help me meet my goal
  • Jimsterintexas
    Jimsterintexas Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This my first day on My Fitness Pal. Feel free to add me.
  • modivate
    modivate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Everyone is welcome to add me. I could use some more people who actively log in more than once a month.
  • dbzgt12
    dbzgt12 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. New to the community portion of this app. Looking for friends to help motivate me and me them to keep pushing as its going to be a long road ahead. Feel free to add me
  • KelsinaCardenas
    KelsinaCardenas Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm 18 years old and I would really love to have friends to help motivate me not only on mfp but on my Fitbit app, would really enjoy challenging people because none of my friends own a Fitbit. Feel free to add me! kelsey.cardenas@hotmail.com
  • lili200
    lili200 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I want new friends as well:-)