Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options

Replies

• kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!
    You look awesome. Keep maintaining your weight. You are an inspiration. I need help and motivation and support. Looking on this site defintely helps!.
    Way to go!! Proud of you :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    wow you are a total inspiration... you look absolutely beautiful, will send you a request so I can read up more on you and your journey to being healthy and a total knock out
  • azachery
    azachery Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!!!
  • AnnaGalbina
    AnnaGalbina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • eeeeergh
    eeeeergh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This after pic is me this past Friday night. My husband took me out for dinner and dancing to celebrate. The before was in Las Vegas about 2.5 years ago.

beforeafter6.png

WOW! Such an inspiration in my eyes! You look fabulous. Congratulations & weldone! :flowerforyou:
  • lianawright
    Options
    You are so beautiful!!!!! Congrats on your success!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!! You did outstanding! So pretty! Keep up the great work Hun!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You are my hero! You look awesome and you do own that bikini!
  • jdubsmuscle
    jdubsmuscle Posts: 67
    Options
    you are so beautiful. Way to go!!!!
  • stephwats84
    stephwats84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!! Such an inspiration, thanks for sharing!!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! congratulations:)
  • chnkydnknmomma
    Options
    Amazing...you are an inspiration, and your words of wisdom and encouragement just make your success all the more wonderful! God Bless!!!!
  • tjames719
    tjames719 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    bbygrl5: You Look AWESOME, and you truly do own that bikini!

The thing I love most about before / after pictures is checking out people's postures and facial expressions. You were smiling in your BEFORE photos (which most people don't), but you are positively GLOWING in your AFTER photos. As for the bikini, I bet you can talk your husband into taking you out to buy some more bikinis to "own" and then maybe taking you somewhere special this summer to model them (just a thought). LOL

The thing I am really the MOST jealous of is your resting heart rate of 51. I too hope to one day be proud to have a runner's healthy heart. :)

Thank you so much for sharing your story and being an inspiration to so many (especially me since I'm just getting started).

Here's wishing you congratulations and a long, healthy, happy, and prosperous life!

>Rob
  • buccsgirl78
    buccsgirl78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Your amazing!!! I'm so happy for you. :)
  • Italy77
    Italy77 Posts: 2
    Options
    WOW!! You look amazing! Great job, you are an inspiration for all of us here!! EVERITHING is possible!!! Thank you for sharing your success with us!!! :smile:
  • monchand
    monchand Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    amazing!! You look great
  • bossybrandice82
    Options
    wow that is so inspirational keep it up and congratulations
  • dctyler
    dctyler Posts: 30
    Options
    You are inspiration to me, as well as a lot of others, I can only imagine. Thank you for sharing your story. I still have another 81 lbs to go. :flowerforyou:
  • littlemisskitty24
    Options
    Truly amazing. Thanks for sharing your story and I WILL is going to start featuring in my vocabulary more often.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!