Not eating enough calories

Options
1235»

Replies

• smokefan333
    smokefan333 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry, am new and don't know to reply to those who replied to me. My sodium is 1500 because I have high blood pressure. The others are a "healthy way of life" I am trying called Skinny School. Supposedly to teach you how to stop eating trash foods and eat body healthy foods. All of my meals are home made veggies, meat, eggs. Low carb & very low sugar.
  • TamikaJames
    TamikaJames Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    this has been the bitchiest post I've ever engaged in and I've been on cafemom. For the record whatever information you could have POSSIBLY been trying to get across got lost in the "I'm a freaking *kitten* but I know more than you so let me ridicule you" delivery. Are you people actual adults? There is a way to get your point across without being *kitten*.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    this has been the bitchiest post I've ever engaged in and I've been on cafemom. For the record whatever information you could have POSSIBLY been trying to get across got lost in the "I'm a freaking *kitten* but I know more than you so let me ridicule you" delivery. Are you people actual adults? There is a way to get your point across without being *kitten*.

The same could be asked of you after throwing the tantrum you just did. Actually, your posts are more hostile than those of anyone else in this thread. There is a lot of helpful advice here if you are willing to listen, but it sounds like you're not.

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options

Right there is the problem with this thread ... you received facts and replied with the "bitchiest post" you've engaged in.

You cannot violate the laws of physics. When you take the time to realize that and learn from the information provided to you in this thread, you can then progress towards your goals. Until then, you will continue to flounder.