Replies

• xxkaylee
    xxkaylee Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi everyone :)
  • Becky_W25
    Becky_W25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Always great to have positive and encouraging people around you. Please feel free to add.
  • kingjames801
    kingjames801 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Im on everyday, and you can never have enough encouragement, motivation and support! We're all in this together!
  • Brownskin49
    Brownskin49 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love the extra motivation!!!
  • justjack18
    justjack18 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Sure especially fellow NYers
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Hi looking for motivated friends who actually interact and not just press the like button..sense of humor is good too..just leave a message if you'd like to add B)
  • TomB919
    TomB919 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like a few friends that are strong and have experienced success with diet and exercise. I would also like some friends who are like me..new, weak and and wanting to shape up. Male or female, married or single, young and old will be welcomed friends. I am getting back to the gym after a long hiatus. I have some old sports injuries that affect my flexibility and the ability to build strength. I am at the very bottom of the chain working my way up and determined to succeed. I would like to compare notes, share info, acknowledge success and seek advice. Thanks!
  • SamanthaLeeann1
    SamanthaLeeann1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for a little over a month, but went off track for a week or so. Been back on track for a couple weeks and feeling great. Add me!
  • Ahominecchi
    Ahominecchi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Due to having trouble motivating myself I might be in need of a few friends to kick me in the butt and motivate me. (:
  • OMGitsKatieB
    OMGitsKatieB Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Katie and I'm trying to lose 10lbs that I've been carrying around for a few months after an injury. I'm pretty active. I'm a physical therapist and I usually walk between 3-4 miles a day at work alone. I enjoy working out, like weight training and running. But food is my weakness! There is always a lot of food at work and I often snack at home as well. I'm going to be starting a new weight training class soon, but I would like more friends on here to help keep me motivated with my eating. :)
  • tmharvey13
    tmharvey13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Fairly new to MFP...Love gettin advice & motivation from others on here! It helps more than y'all know ;) Any other Zumba Lovers out there? Would love to have some Zumba lovin friends! Add me!!!!!
  • ziggydower
    ziggydower Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    New
  • gymratjasmine
    gymratjasmine Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded this app this morning and would love new friends so we can keep each other motivated
  • clhenderson2
    clhenderson2 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    More friends are always welcome! :smiley:

Hi!!! I've been familiar with MFP for years, but recently started consistently using it and would love to have the motivation, support, and encouragement to achieve my weight loss goals. All are welcome to add me ☺️☺️☺️☺️
  • zane2003
    zane2003 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • saintgeronimo
    saintgeronimo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for some friends for inspiration and accountability! I'm a rock climber recovering from a sprained ankle but so ready to starting working out again.
  • arizonahiker
    arizonahiker Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, my friends list keeps shrinking, looking for friends who will stay the distance :)
  • JT__99
    JT__99 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm JT, i'm not new to MFP but I am always looking for motivated fitness friends, especially those who like cycling, mountain biking and running. I am currently in training for the 2015 Hotter N Hell triple threat in August. 13 mile mountain bike race Friday afternoon, 100 mile cycle endurance ride on Saturday and a half marathon on Sunday morning. Add me, I love to encourage and motivate.
  • Talaradenise
    Talaradenise Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today is my 80th day on MFP. Its been a godsend. Ive been so focused on learning the app, I rarely come to the community side. Please feel free to add me, I'm defintely up for friend making and support!
  • nathan_haveagoodday
    nathan_haveagoodday Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am a big guy looking for friends to lose a lot of weight with.