Things That Make You Irrationally Angry

Options

Replies

• needernt
    needernt Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    When I have to suffer because of older people mistakes and yet they blame me for their stupidities.
  • RedArizona5
    RedArizona5 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    ladykate26 wrote: »
    Cornmuffin wrote: »
    People who park their car in the middle of two spaces so no one will park next to them. Get over yourself, your car is not special.
    aka women

Sexist pigs

:'(

I am excellent at parking my car and I am Definitely a woman!
    me 2, me 2!
    In my fan your opinion does not matter. Whe you argue with the men and have a standing point, you automatically lose. you get called names when you stand firm in your place. but they insist they are adults pfft.
  • RedArizona5
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    Ladies that flirt with you, then you befriend them, and come to find out they're married. WTF ladies, have some respect for your marriage.
    i hear you on this.
    it goes both ways, men who friend ladies when they are married.
    I hade the idea that you can have an opposite sex as a friend in a marriage. ok it does happen successfully but not nearly as much as it fails.
    as soon as something happens in the marriage off you go to the other. its not a matter of if but a matter of when. (most times) and that is sad. I strictly do not go there. i had befriended though a guy who has a girlfriend-id like to be her friend, and i want my hubby to have a new guy friend so i invited both of them over for some gaming and beers and see how it goes. i won't get close to the guy. i just want some people over for once that are not afraid to socialize and mesh with our personality.
    but to have a friend of the opposite sex is strictly forbidden and an insult. i don't get it and good 4 u is all i can say if its working but just watch out
  • RedArizona5
    edited May 2015
    Options
    *People who complain in long lines. Um your late for work? why are you shopping?why are you mad at the cashiers? its still a bad economy and stores don't provide and cannot afford more employees then there are.
    *Women who wear mens cologne- ew? Are you trying to entice me? Because i smell a man near by buts it you-ew? just gross. its designed for a man for reasons.
    *When a person can clearly break for a critter crossing and doesn't even flinch or slow down the car for them. In busy hours i can see an accident and realize that but when there are no cars and you almost hit a critter shows how you feel and/or are observant of the road.
    *facebook period….on Facebook i try to say hi and you log off? mmk. i would have said oh hey I'm busy but will catch up later…its the polite way to do.
    *how people cheat and lie to the systems and shopping stores. And those who return stuff after its years old and obviously worn to just get new free stuff.
    *Landlords who are not professional or office personal who mislead you about expenses that don't get refunded.
    *people who stand by and do nothing for anyone who could use help. (an old lady falling down, someones kid getting hurt by another kid…anything
    *White lies-any lies. When someone clearly asks for the truth i give them that. when i don't get it back its very annoying and i can't talk/trust you. when i know your lying/fibbing and you don't admit to it or think i can't see it -very annoying and especially when u don't care. it forces me to move on but annoying
    *woman/men who wear stuff that doesn't fit them clearly. *Christian woman who wear shirts so low they might as well take it off. seriously. There is a place for that and its the beach not around town to get men to gawk at your "assets" and then your wearing a cross or talk of church. just no.
    * when parents let there kids misbehave or wander off in public. There should be tests to have kids.
    * *teachers not being able to stand up for themselves or for bullied kids!
    I have more i can't think of them.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    Ladies that flirt with you, then you befriend them, and come to find out they're married. WTF ladies, have some respect for your marriage.
    People who think married women should stay in doors and not interact with men! :o

That's not what I said :|
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Attention *kitten* who *kitten* and complain about their day on Facebook and in the same post, have a picture of their titties and *kitten* showing. Like really? How insecure do you gotta be....lol *kitten*....deleted and blocked.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    Dudes that wear sandals and shorts but wear a focking sweater hoody.
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Overuse of "literally" and "basically."
  • RedArizona5
    Options
    Loud/obnoxious people in general.
    Peace is preferred. When there is peace in the home there is love and life.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sharting
  • RedArizona5
    Options
    Dudes that wear sandals and shorts but wear a focking sweater hoody.
    HAHA Can add crocs anything? crocks anywhere is just no. Even my hillbilly uncle would never wear crocks
  • greco16
    greco16 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Things I've been told I should get irrationally angry about.
  • RedArizona5
    edited May 2015
    Options
    when someone tail gateS me -in the slow lane. And in construction zones~ the slow lane IS what the fast lane supposed to be (reversed) just go around for the love of good driving.

I used to be a* speed demon* and i never tailgated anyone-Well, don't have TIME for that shtuff. i just go around cause i do have a place to go to. I don't want to be on the highway long. Of course now i drive safer* -and i want to avoid that double fine in zones and just altogether
  • ronronronj
    ronronronj Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    People who go the speed limit in the fast lane of the road, next to a person going the speed limit in the slow lane to create a "rolling roadblock" as if they want to teach everyone else a lesson.
  • Noelv1976
    Options
    People who yawn outloud during a speech. We got it, it's boring, but show show some courtesy and respect
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    My mother-in-law calling and announcing that she is coming to visit for a week. (Or maybe that is rational?)
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    When peopel pin me down and tickle me. I can't take it I'm too ticklish and it makes me panic; so when people don't stop I get mad even violent >:) . I had a boyfriend that did that to me everyday and well I gave him plenty of warning but I whomped his butt everytime.
  • Tomm88
    Tomm88 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    people that walk slowly in supermarkets...
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    When peopel pin me down and tickle me. I can't take it I'm too ticklish and it makes me panic; so when people don't stop I get mad even violent >:) . I had a boyfriend that did that to me everyday and well I gave him plenty of warning but I whomped his butt everytime.

Oh my gosh, yes! My dad used to do this to me when I was little.
  • danielles19862015
    danielles19862015 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This one happeend to me yesterday and I was fuuuming - sat in a coffee shop, reading my book, some dude comes and sits right next to me and has the loudest phone conversation I have ever heard. Obnoxious prick. Grr. I went to read my book and relax and ended up listening to some moron talking about how much the bus costs to get to his new job.