Goal: Let's get out of the 200s!!!!

Options

Replies

• adventuresofaschoolmarm
    Options
    Me too! I started at 265 in January. So far, I am almost -27! I really want to make it to 199 before 2016!!!
  • cassandrag93
    cassandrag93 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I feel like I'll stay in the 200s forever :(
  • seanreece68
    seanreece68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me too. Like many of us, I just let it get way out of hand; whether it was just being too busy, or lazy. I ave tried this on a couple of different occasions, but I'm just missing a support / encouragement team. I am currently 229, but my goal is 175. I have really just started being diligent and recordings this week. Thanks everyone.
  • weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm 222 at the.mo, goal is 170 :)
  • lavrn03
    lavrn03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Listen everyone you can do it!!!! Just know you are on your own timeline. It can be so fustrating and discouraging at times I know. Just make sure you move and make better choices of what you decide to put into your body. You will start to feel better and do more. But whether it comes off 2lbs a week or .25lbs a week, it will come off.
    I'm proof this works. I am extremely busy and have a few health issues that I can justify not moving or eating bad BUT I have stayed focused and I'm 46.5lbs lighter- currently 183.lbs.
    Take one day at a time and if u mess up try again the next day!!! I found when I forgave myself I had less messed up days and better days that I chose to take care of myself not my emotions. I am a better wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend for it!!
    Please...,..believe you are worth the time and effort it takes to change this body you are in.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Looking for more friends- anyone can add me!
  • mandalee419
    mandalee419 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow...I'm so glad I found this forum. I've been using my fitness pal for a little over a year now and never knew this existed. I have been able to lost 33lbs with my fitness pal. But I have been stuck at 214 for over 6 months now. I need some tips and friends to help me get under 200. I haven't been under 200 in almost 11 years. please add me.
  • omgeneus
    omgeneus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Room for another?
    I used to be in the 180/190s but I'm a college student and stress/emotional eating is a bitchhh lol. So I'm currently at 206. Can't wait for the scale to say 195 !
  • moniqueheller196
    moniqueheller196 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I used be at 175 by exercising everyday, I got burned out and now I'm at 218.5
  • mindyloo7
    mindyloo7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have been bigger my whole life. This past year I found out I have PCOS and my dr told me I should lose weight if I want to have kids in the future. I have such a hard time getting motivated to get up and move and I know I should because my family has almost every health problem imaginable! I am ready to get into shape and start feeling better! Would love to get to know some of you and form a bond to lose this weight together! Add me if you would like :)
  • Frostygirl2790
    Frostygirl2790 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Wow reading most of these posts sounds like I wrote them myself. Highest weight 278 lost down to 175 years ago. Starting weight 235 down 219. Goal 160 long term but want to be out of the 200 by my omg I'm going to say it 50th birthday . Please add me we can all do this with support from one another.
  • Jesslosingweight
    Jesslosingweight Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Ii also have PCOS and just started this journey to lose weight. I had a baby 4 years ago, and we are thinking of trying for another, but the doctors say I need to loose weight first. I would love to support each other! I will friend request you.

Jess
  • ktmeyer28
    ktmeyer28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ONEderland has been my nemesis for years! Everytime I come close to 199s i sabatoge myself and gain back to 205 and then stay there for months. Let's do this!!
  • jeannettej460
    jeannettej460 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I would love to be in I am also on the goal of being out of the 200s would love new friends for support :smiley: thanks
  • mandalee419
    mandalee419 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Ii also have PCOS and just started this journey to lose weight. I had a baby 4 years ago, and we are thinking of trying for another, but the doctors say I need to loose weight first. I would love to support each other! I will friend request you.

Jess

Hey jess....I'm in the same boat Except I have a 2 year old. Let's do this :)
  • cranor130
    cranor130 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I am in! Started at 252 in Spring of 2014. I made 209 yesterday!!! I am beyond excited!!! Can't wait to be 198. My name is Laura-Feel free to add me!
  • ycubby
    ycubby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is there space for one more? I'd love to join!
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I lost 45 pounds about 6 months ago,since then I have been just hovering around 220. I would love to finally get under 200. I really need a push! Count me in please!
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this club
  • Imperfect_Angel
    Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My starting weight 2 years ago was 211. I managed to drop to about 185lbs on here by healthy eating and exercise but the weight has crept back up again to 217lbs. I've tasted onderland before, I want it again! Feel free to add me.