Options

Replies

• TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
  • lollye51
    lollye51 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your search and in your journey to health.
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    lollye51 wrote: »
    Good luck in your search and in your journey to health.

Thank you! :)
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Ricky, I look forward to watching your videos. What a great idea and a way to really get to know you. It sounds like you have a great support system now and I'm glad to be a part of that. I feel like after reading your story that I could really relate. I'm back to making progress but having support makes that so much easier!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    mrron2u wrote: »
    Ricky, I look forward to watching your videos. What a great idea and a way to really get to know you. It sounds like you have a great support system now and I'm glad to be a part of that. I feel like after reading your story that I could really relate. I'm back to making progress but having support makes that so much easier!

Yeah, for me, good support is vital to succeed.
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    New video! Just a quickie!

[/quote]
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    May the Fourth be with you!

• dragonmeat87
    dragonmeat87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Really enjoy your videos, keep up the great work you're doing.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Good job on being resolved to change your life for the better!
  • ladieofthebees
    ladieofthebees Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I think you're incredibly brave! I don't think I could ever open myself up like this to the world and invite them on my journey. Subscribed to your channel, look forward to seeing more videos there :smile:
  • TheBigDirection
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Really enjoy your videos, keep up the great work you're doing.
    mamadon wrote: »
    Good job on being resolved to change your life for the better!
    I think you're incredibly brave! I don't think I could ever open myself up like this to the world and invite them on my journey. Subscribed to your channel, look forward to seeing more videos there :smile:

Thank you so much!
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    A Different Direction? Almost!

• TheBigDirection
    Options
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Possibility of Going Back to School?!

• TheBigDirection
    Options
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Wishing all you mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day!

• TheBigDirection
    Options
  • Purple1105
    Purple1105 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Ricky, congratulations for continuing to work hard at this weight-loss thing! But the one thing I have this time around is to surround myself with people who are working hard at losing the weight. While I don't have a lot of friends that are trying to lose weight right now, I have met people Facebook and Instagram who are doing it. I also found an accountability partner that was the best thing I ever did. I told him the truth about what I eat. I started drinking lots of water; that worked great for me. It took a few weeks to lose the junk food cravings to stop. Keep plugging away at it. Remember, none of us are perfect so we're going to have some successes and failures but continue to walk forward with a purpose.
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Purple1105 wrote: »
    Ricky, congratulations for continuing to work hard at this weight-loss thing! But the one thing I have this time around is to surround myself with people who are working hard at losing the weight. While I don't have a lot of friends that are trying to lose weight right now, I have met people Facebook and Instagram who are doing it. I also found an accountability partner that was the best thing I ever did. I told him the truth about what I eat. I started drinking lots of water; that worked great for me. It took a few weeks to lose the junk food cravings to stop. Keep plugging away at it. Remember, none of us are perfect so we're going to have some successes and failures but continue to walk forward with a purpose.

Thanks! I agree, having friends around can make the whole weight-loss journey more bearable! Especially the ones cheering me on here at MyFitnessPro!
This discussion has been closed.