Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    MUSTARD AND PICKLES ARE THE ANTI-CHRIST!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i never thought i would meet someone who does not watch tv.

i only have a tv to do excercise videos and watch movies, thats it.

other than that i have not WATCHED tv in years.
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Anything bigger than SMALL muscles on women (and the more I explore MFP, the more I realize what most people on here consider small muscles are really pretty body-builder-looking, like the woman on this webpage: http://figureathlete.t-nation.com/article/training/kiss_bodybuilding_workouts_goodbye&cr= .) I know I'm alone here, but I just don't find it attractive at all. Of course you want a healthy bf% as a woman, but I don't understand the desire to go down to such a low %. I mean, we're women, women are supposed to have a higher bf %. And I think that softness is what makes women feminine and beautiful. We should celebrate that and be healthy and not obsess over looking like a bodybuilder. Just my two cents.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Anything bigger than SMALL muscles on women (and the more I explore MFP, the more I realize what most people on here consider small muscles are really pretty body-builder-looking, like the woman on this webpage: http://figureathlete.t-nation.com/article/training/kiss_bodybuilding_workouts_goodbye&cr= .) I know I'm alone here, but I just don't find it attractive at all. Of course you want a healthy bf% as a woman, but I don't understand the desire to go down to such a low %. I mean, we're women, women are supposed to have a higher bf %. And I think that softness is what makes women feminine and beautiful. We should celebrate that and be healthy and not obsess over looking like a bodybuilder. Just my two cents.

I agree totally!! I don't care if it's a man or a woman. I don't want to see the texture of your muscles through your skin!! *shivers*

Oh, and the wood sticks.... *runs screaming*!!!!
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Zucchini Bread

And here's what gets me: EVERYBODY says, "Yeah, but you would like mine (or my mother's, or my aunt's)."
    I might, but probably not.

I've never even heard of zucchini bread but I like banana bread and date-nut bread.
    :indifferent: :ohwell:
    I love banana bread, which is primarily why I don't like zucchini bread. Bananas are sweet and moist, zucchini is dry, course, and a relatively flavorless squash. Why make zucchini bread when you could make banana bread?!?!
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Popsicles, ice cream, etc on a stick. Its something about my teeth potentially touching wood that freaks me out.
    Agreed! That dry wooden thingy touching my teeth or when the doctor uses a tongue depressor - s/he better put a mask on, because that might set all sorts of displeasure in motion!

I can't eat anything on a stick either. I get the shivers just thinking about the wood.
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I have a few:

The smell of vanilla (candles, incense, perfume...yuck!)
    The Conservative Government (although they did win a majority, but not by my vote)
    Fast cars
    American Idol, The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, etc
    Coffee (gives me the poops)
    Video Games
    Twighlight series (or any vampire novel for that matter)
    Thunder storms (Oh hell no, I am not a big girl when thunder storms happen)
    Driving
    Justin Bieber
    Femanine men (metrasexual)
    ZUMBA! I seriously dislike zumba...sorry
    Skinny jeans
    Family Guy
    Rye, Scotch, Rum (except Malibu)
    Bananas
    Horror Movies

Ok I think I`m done now lol

You loathe 7 of my favorite things. Lets not be friends. You would hate me.
  • Rhodium1976
    Rhodium1976 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    CHICKEN. NASTY!!!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You loathe 7 of my favorite things. Lets not be friends. You would hate me.

Oooh, let me try to guess!

Fast cars
    Coffee
    Video Games
    Driving
    Family Guy
    Rye, Scotch, Rum
    Horror Movies

I had it narrowed down to 9 and then I had some trouble. These are the ones I removed:
    Thunder storms
    Bananas
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Pineapple on pizza. WTF is wrong with you people?

I so agree with this!! Pineapple on pizza is soooo disgusting!

Really? So yummy!

On the other hand, people at my college put ranch dressing on pizza. W...T...F?!

Ranch with pizza is sooo delicious! :-)

I think you are my pizza soul mate.
  • ash12783
    ash12783 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    1. Jersey Shore - how did these losers get on TV?
    2. Teen Mom- seriously? do i even need to explain?
    3. Fried chicken- it doesn't make me gag or anything, i am just not a fan
    4. The Kindle or Nook or other e-readers- get a real book, or an ipad or one of any other variety of electronics that do something more than just let you read...my boyfriend has a kindle and it seems so oldschool!
    5. Twitter
    6. Knock of designer purses/clothes/etc...- what a waste of money just to make it look like you have money...yet ppl go crazy over this cheap stuff!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Most sports on TV except motocross
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

I so agree with this!! Pineapple on pizza is soooo disgusting!

Really? So yummy!

On the other hand, people at my college put ranch dressing on pizza. W...T...F?!

Ranch with pizza is sooo delicious! :-)

I think you are my pizza soul mate.

Pizza soul mate...lol. I like that.
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt.....I don't get what people love about it. I've tried it about 4 times now thinking I must be missing something, but, nope, can't stand it.
  • mmysliws
    mmysliws Posts: 15
    Options
    most live action movies created in the 80s....i am a film snob i collect movies and if i didnt work in science my dream job would be a film editor. but there is something about the color pallet and the cheese of each movie theme that i HATE..lol

The worst movies from the list...Grease and dirty dancing and anything with Molly R.
  • samcee
    samcee Posts: 307
    Options

Exactly!!! It is SO wrong!!

I also hate Twirlight and Harry Potter. It annoy me so much.
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    MOST Adam Sandler movies. My husband loves them all (even Little Nicky, which was so awful it was painful to watch). He rocked on SNL (loved almost all his skits)... I just hate his flippin' movies!!
  • spgipson
    spgipson Posts: 20
    Options
    COFFEE....hate the smell...hate the taste.....never gonna invest in Starbucks stock!!!! :)
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    television
    coffee
    gory movies
    food with bones in it
    sports
    Dave Matthews Band
  • srast
    srast Posts: 17
    Options
    Uggs...Family Guy...The Simpsons, and I don't loathe The Hangover.. but I really think its WAYY overrated. Oh yea and Facebook.