Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Emo pants. All the kids are wearing theses tight pants that have a sag in the *kitten*, looks horrible
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Queen..(the rock band, not Liz, although I don't really like Royalty either) There's just summat about Freddie Mercury that winds me up.. they're the only band/artist that makes me change channels on the radio within the first few bars of ANY of their songs, (especially Bohemian fkin Rhapsody)
    & chewing gum. Hate it big time. It should be banned, it's disgusting.

Both exiled to room 101. Forever.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Pudding, Jello, Tapioca.

I like solids and liquids. Don't like those "in betweens."
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I loathe peanut butter! It makes me gag!! I can't even swallow it! I also loathe country music! It sounds like they are singing through a nosefull of rice crispies. That twangy sound makes my skin crawl.
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Strawberry Shortcake. Banana Pudding. Banana Nut Bread, Pineapple Upsidedown Cake. Cherry Pie, Most Seafood. Any yogurt or ice cream with fruit in it. I could go on...
  • erickirb
    Options
    I have a few:

The smell of vanilla (candles, incense, perfume...yuck!)
    The Conservative Government (although they did win a majority, but not by my vote)
    Fast cars
    American Idol, The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, etc
    Coffee (gives me the poops)
    Video Games
    Twighlight series (or any vampire novel for that matter)
    Thunder storms (Oh hell no, I am not a big girl when thunder storms happen)
    Driving
    Justin Bieber
    Femanine men (metrasexual)
    ZUMBA! I seriously dislike zumba...sorry
    Skinny jeans
    Family Guy
    Rye, Scotch, Rum (except Malibu)
    Bananas
    Horror Movies

Ok I think I`m done now lol

It said that most people love. The Conservatives only had 39.5% of the vote, so the majority 60.5% don't like them, yet they still got the majority of seats, but not votes, gotta love democracy :tongue:
  • amymrls
    amymrls Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    "Fake" nice people. I would rather have someone be honest and mean to be than lie and be nice. =)
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    TAYLOR SWIFT

Ketchup

yogurt that comes with slimy fruit chunks in it.

Water chestnuts

Beiber

and

Big Dogs

HOW COULD I FORGET JUSTIN BIEBER!!! UGGGGGH CANT STAND HIM
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars (really any reality TV), Nuts (I'll eat peanut butter sometimes though), Sarah Palin, eggs any way besides scrambled or hard boiled, any lettuce besides iceberg. Shoes! I have running shoes, besides that it is barefoot or flip flops. Black olives, I don't mind green if they are in a bloody mary.

Come on, no one loves Sarah Palin, she shouldn't be in this category

Where I live... 99% of the people here want her to be the next president and think that she is wonderful.
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Love/Romance Movies..........It fills peoples brains with a false hope that there is a happy ever after.
  • adougherty10
    Options
    Mushrooms (why are they on my veggie sub - they aren't a veggie - they're a fungus), reality TV, leather (anything - purses, carseats, etc - hello - it's skin!?!)!!!
  • erickirb
    Options
    Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, American Idol, Dancing with the Stars (really any reality TV), Nuts (I'll eat peanut butter sometimes though), Sarah Palin, eggs any way besides scrambled or hard boiled, any lettuce besides iceberg. Shoes! I have running shoes, besides that it is barefoot or flip flops. Black olives, I don't mind green if they are in a bloody mary.

Come on, no one loves Sarah Palin, she shouldn't be in this category

Where I live... 99% of the people here want her to be the next president and think that she is wonderful.

Boy am I glad I don't live in the US, she makes Bush look brilliant, which is hard to do.
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Liver ugh!!

There are honestly people that *love* liver!?
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Popsicles, ice cream, etc on a stick. Its something about my teeth potentially touching wood that freaks me out.
  • Flocker1979
    Flocker1979 Posts: 96
    Options
    Seinfeld. Every.Single.Person.On.It.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Green Day. I can't stand them.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    and I'm so sad that someone doesn't like Modern Family....this boggles my mind lol!

I just find the show really obnoxious. Which is the same reason I don't like The Office... I cannot stand most of the characters. =/
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    -Most chick flicks (give me suspense or GOOD sci fi any time!)
    -the smell of baking chocolate (I know. Don't ask.)
    -the taste of coffee, unless it's got enough other crap in it to not taste like pure coffee.
    -my state's current governor
    -blueberries
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have a few:

The smell of vanilla (candles, incense, perfume...yuck!)
    The Conservative Government (although they did win a majority, but not by my vote)
    Fast cars
    American Idol, The Voice, Dancing with the Stars, etc
    Coffee (gives me the poops)
    Video Games
    Twighlight series (or any vampire novel for that matter)
    Thunder storms (Oh hell no, I am not a big girl when thunder storms happen)
    Driving
    Justin Bieber
    Femanine men (metrasexual)
    ZUMBA! I seriously dislike zumba...sorry
    Skinny jeans
    Family Guy
    Rye, Scotch, Rum (except Malibu)
    Bananas
    Horror Movies

Ok I think I`m done now lol

It said that most people love. The Conservatives only had 39.5% of the vote, so the majority 60.5% don't like them, yet they still got the majority of seats, but not votes, gotta love democracy :tongue:

lol that's what I mean, they get all the say now...I can't stand Harper, I think he's a money grubbing hoe
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    The Real Housewives of Anywhere. Disgustingness.