Name something you loathe that most others love?

Options

Replies

• MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    LMAO. Great replies. We might find some kindred spirits in this thread (What up, Baisleac? XD)
  • CMoney412
    CMoney412 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    American Idol! hahahaha
  • cccathyyy
    cccathyyy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Red peppers in ALL forms. BLECH. Sucks when you are a vegetarian and every vegetarian dish at a restaurant comes loaded with them...

I TOTALLY agree with you! YUCK!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Lady GAGA ..... poker face ....makes me wanna poke her face with a knife a couple of times

Seconded!
    I think y'all may be over your head on that one. Gaga practically rules the world now, she beat Oprah. OPRAH.
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Lady GAGA ..... poker face ....makes me wanna poke her face with a knife a couple of times

Seconded!
    I think y'all may be over your head on that one. Gaga practically rules the world now, she beat Oprah. OPRAH.

That doesnt make her good, it makes everyone else stupid :bigsmile:
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Eggplant or any gourd. Also watermelon and any melon.

I'm a vegetarian and folks tell me I'm supposed to love them..... But I don't. And I'm Black and apparently to fit comfortably into the stereotype, I'm supposed to love watermelon I can't stand the smell!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I also hate avacodos and guacamole.

Mint. I hate mint flavored anything and I hate smelling it too. It seriously makes me gag.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    And I hate shopping for shoes. I don't know what the big effing deal is with chicks and shoes. :noway:
  • teelt13
    teelt13 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mayo!!! Yuck!
  • LilChickPea
    LilChickPea Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Everybody ready???

Ice Cream... I HATE ice cream. My husband and daughter adore it and I can't stand it!
  • gillianjoon
    gillianjoon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I want that bumber sticker I cant stand country music makes me gag!!!:sick:

I LOATHE country music.... please don't take offense but my old bumper sticker read "Prevent inbreeding - ban country music"
    [/quote]
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I have 2 food items: cheescake (the kind that is either plain or with fruit on top, coffee flavored, liquor flavored or chocolate flavored are fine)

and sourdough bread... blech.

Oh and no fruit other than citrus in my beer, cofee or chocolate please!
  • LaurieEReid
    LaurieEReid Posts: 273
    Options
    Lord of the Rings - just don't get it. 10 thousand elves and dwarves die and not one character with a name (except bad guys and I include Boromir in that).

Cohen brothers' movies - overly stylized boring crap without a message.

IMHO - I realize that I'm out of step.
  • sillymesillyyou
    sillymesillyyou Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Rihanna - can't stand her shouting all her songs at me. Why not try singing them?

Also, tea and tomatoes.
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Avocado and all of its various forms like guacamole (it's a texture thing). I've not met anyone in RL who doesn't go uber nom noms over guacamole and avocado on their sammies.
    We must be de-friended immediately. jk.

For me it's anything with mint/chocolate combination. Mint chocolate chip ice cream, Thin Mint cookies, those little Andes mints from Olive Garden. Just the thought makes me wanna vom.
  • mimi7grands
    mimi7grands Posts: 616
    Options
    Lady GagGag.
  • Eskimopie
    Eskimopie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    And I hate shopping for shoes. I don't know what the big effing deal is with chicks and shoes. :noway:

I hate shopping for shoes too...I think a lot of women like it because we hate shopping for clothes that don't fit right, don't flatter, or make us feel "fat." Whereas with shoes, there is no negativity (or very little) to having big or small feet and you never feel bad about yourself for not fitting into a pair.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    We must be de-friended immediately. jk.

No freakin' way, I'll so send you a box of frozen Thin Mints. XD
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    salad
    ranch, blue cheese, thousand island - pretty much any creamy dressings
    mayo
    sour cream
    guacamole
    jello

*Edit to add wraps. Why do I need to wrap my food? How is that healthier?
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Strawberry, Pineapple, Coconut, and Reality TV.